Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thieving tradesman

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I used to work for someone who was better at tiling than plumbing, I used to do some tiling as he taught me but I hate doing it.
Wall tiling isn't one of the subjects taught on the City & Guilds plumbing course.
Check our fassbook page simmondsplumbing&heating I know how much you love it[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Similar thing happened to me a few years back when we were having new windows put in .In short
We realised our sons wallet had gone missing and knew where it had been put ,it was his paper round money he had saved up .
This installer was working in my sons room and the other guy who was in charge was the other side of the house .
I rang the guy in charge on his mobile and explained and said perhaps it had been by mistake wrapped up in the dust sheets and could they have a look .
He rang me back a couple of hours later and said he had found it in the dust sheet and was sorry about it,with which I then said the guy wasnt using a dust sheet and I would be reporting it to their company which I did .
The manager came to see me to bring back the wallet and apologize and said the guy had been dealt with by the company and against company policy by the guys he worked with !

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
We used to do a lot of work for a large Brighton building company. The main mans wife got us to do some work for her mother who lived in a small flat. After the work was carried out she came into our shop and said that A £50 pound note had gone missing from the mantelpiece in her mothers lounge, her mother assured her she had definitely put it there in the morning. Why? The lad working on the job is a son of anyone who goes to away games would know his parents and 100% genuine. Anyway to cut a long story short Mum died and daughter found the note in a vase 3 years later. At least she had the decenty to call in and apologise. Never worked for the company again though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here