Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thieving f***ing

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Pikeys at Millwall yesterday.

Did anybody have anything stolen from their person yesterday.

Because there were 6 -8 teenages that sounded like cockney stealing stuff in our end - my wife spotted my coat had gone from the back of my chair and i saw some scum going through my pockets a few seats up - needless to say i got it back from him pretty swiftly so tempted to punch the theiving pikey but i didn't.

Would you have?

Sorry for the rant but theives get right on my tits.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Mouldy Boots said:
Pikeys at Millwall yesterday.

Did anybody have anything stolen from their person yesterday.

Because there were 6 -8 teenages that sounded like cockney stealing stuff in our end - my wife spotted my coat had gone from the back of my chair and i saw some scum going through my pockets a few seats up - needless to say i got it back from him pretty swiftly so tempted to punch the theiving pikey but i didn't.

Would you have?

Sorry for the rant but theives get right on my tits.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

u did well to hold back and not put one on them in my view...:nono:

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Thieving f***ing

RonnieO'Sullivan said:

I think it was the fact he was about 18ish and look like he was on something was the only reason i didn't.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Thieving f***ing

Mouldy Boots said:
I think it was the fact he was about 18ish and look like he was on something was the only reason i didn't.

still lucky he wernt on the wrong end of a mouldy boot IMO...

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thieving f***ing

RonnieO'Sullivan said:
still lucky he wernt on the wrong end of a mouldy boot IMO...

There has been a few on the muddy footie fields of west sussex that have.

;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I would have chinned the f##ker:angry:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mouldy, why didn't you raise the attention of the stewards and get the scrote booted out of the ground?

Re: Re: Thieving f***ing

RonnieO'Sullivan said:

You did bad. These scum learn nothing unless they get a bloody nose or a thick ear. Their parents aren't going to do it, and they take the piss out of the bill (who doesn't?).
It has to be done I'm afraid, and you would have enjoyed it anyway.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Only problem is that there would have been CCTV in the ground to catch you punching the culprit, which makes me wonder why they weren't apprehended if they were as active as you suggest.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gully said:
Mouldy, why didn't you raise the attention of the stewards and get the scrote booted out of the ground?

The stewards are normal nagging at you to sit down all game the one time you need one there not about.

I was amazed at my own control.

Not that i am Mike Tyson but i reckon with the anger at the time he might well have been eating concrete!!

One of my mates wanted to chin him - all i can say i know exactly what he looks like so if he is one of our fans he had better keep looking over his shoulder.

;)

D

Deleted member 2719

berkshire seagull said:
You see him going for your wallet yet do nothing ha ha ha,would have battered the little shite:glare:

There was nothing of value in my coat he actually came back to me with in seconds and gave me my sunglasses which he had already put in his bag, so he new by my face what was going to happen when i found them missing.

:rave:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I didnt have anything stolen, but I am pretty sure the two blokes standing next to me were Millwall fans. They just stood there motionless during the game. I was standing in the back row to the just to the left of the goal.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Statto said:
I didnt have anything stolen, but I am pretty sure the two blokes standing next to me were Millwall fans. They just stood there motionless during the game. I was standing in the back row to the just to the left of the goal.

Sounds close to us we were dead central to the goal and about three rows from the back.

I spotted them as Pikeys early on in the Stadium but didn't know they were sitting close to us.

There were about 6-7 blokes and a girl with glasses who sounded like Frank Butcher.

:lolol:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
John Boy said:
Now you mention it, I think you could be right.

Yeah, it was Jim who suggested it at first. He quietly mentioned it to me during the second half. I think he was probably right. I had heard stories beforehand that there were going to be Millwall fans in our end.

Last edited:

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
i was standing next to a bloke who just stood there not saying a word all game. don't think he even celebrated our goals.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I have sat next to a few like that at Withdean.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
sirmax2004 said:
i was standing next to a bloke who just stood there not saying a word all game. don't think he even celebrated our goals.
That was probably Ernest.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Statto said:
Yeah, it was Jim who suggested it at first. He quietly mentioned it to me during the second half. I think he was probably right. I had heard stories beforehand that there were going to be Millwall fans in our end.

Sounds as if we had a lucky escape! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here