Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thierry henry rumour

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Typical bloody poyet, trying to sign a striker who is unproven at this level. Can he cut it on a cold january evening in burnley?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's got to be true though. If you think about it Wenger and Poyet have a lot in common because they are both foreign. Henry has nothing to prove or any loyalty towards Arsenal, and has only been training with them to put journalists off the scent for when he comes here. He's never played against Wrexham in the third round of the FA Cup or at Peterborough so it would fulfil a career dream for him. I'm off to get Henry on the back of my shirt NOW just to be first. You'll all be jealous of me SUCKERS.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I am sure I woke up on the 25th Dec but since that moment, 5.30am in this house, I turn on NSC and find I have gone forward 97 days to the 1st April. Time travel on a laptop and I missed the Dr Who xmas special!!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Another quality addition to the squad,be great when he's recovered from injury,be good in the latter stages of the season......

Oh and a mate of mine has said he's just seen Santa near the Little Chef near Hickstead too!!

Doesn't he just hang around up front waiting for a cross. And despite some of the billboards, he doesn't save, doesn't even help out the midfield, let alone the defence!!!!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
jesus would good on the wing, good on the cross.

could also do a job in goal as a good savior.

then again, good sub - could resurrect a game.

coat on......gone...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
heard a rumour at the burnley game from 3 different people about him signing in jan for 2 months,also saw it on a transfer rumour site today.Anyone else hear that rumour or can shine any light on it?

Rumour is right - just the wrong club - it's ARSENAL who might be signing him, not us!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Doesn't he just hang around up front waiting for a cross. And despite some of the billboards, he doesn't save, doesn't even help out the midfield, let alone the defence!!!!

That about sums up the way he’s played for the last 2 years at Red Bulls, seems to treat games like a training session. Can’t see him leaving though – it’s easy money and his missus likes the shops.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
you have my pity

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh god

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here