Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

They have Rotherham tomorrow

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rotherham have 1 point away from home all season. It will take a miracle for them to get anything.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One step at a time. I'm still only really worried finishing second for now. It's assumed Newcastle will resume top spot tonight but if any of the teams placed 3rd to 5th drop points it's going to be a nice bonus.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

No interest in the Newcastle game. Let's worry about Reading, Leeds and Huddersfield. I'll start to get worried about Newcastle in April.

Me too... Not worried what Newcastle do.. In fact the more they do ok, the less focus on us. Should we "arrange" a draw when we play them in Feb? Spurs/Southampton '78 style??.?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Ridiculous comment - nothing but a win.

It wasn't meant to be a serious suggestion!! My only point was to highlight that Newcastle performance relative to ours is not as important to our auto promotion hopes as the sides currently below us. Used a tenuous example from our past.
Ridiculous over reaction?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It wasn't meant to be a serious suggestion!! My only point was to highlight that Newcastle performance relative to ours is not as important to our auto promotion hopes as the sides currently below us. Used a tenuous example from our past.
Ridiculous over reaction?

Not at all.

Of course - who's not to say that Newcastle will slip up and out of the automatic promotion places.

It matters what we do and taking three points from Newcastle will be a step in that direction.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
can someone explain why both halves started late?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
We need to go for it against Cardiff, no Murray, another bogey team.

Bogey team? Don't think so - lost just once in 9 meetings since return to second tier:

Capture.JPG

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Summer's coming to an end though. Guess it doesn't get really cold in Perth?

Summer hasn't been too bad so far but it seems to stretch out till the end of March now !
It doesn't get really cold here in the daytime but at night it can be bitter, it's like living in a desert, hot days and cold nights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here