Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These pubic beards many fellas are sporting?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And yet wander around looking all smuggers mctuggers with themselves with the ludicrously delusional notion that they are in fact so individualistic with their beards, wifebeaters or spray on t-shirts, oversized shades and pork pie hats.

Individual? Yes of course you are sweet-pee, you and the other 20,000,000 of your clones.

I think it reached the nadir last week on Masterchef when one of the contestants, bearded OF COURSE, insisted on cooking while wearing his flat cap. It's an ok look if you're a shepherd from the Yorkshire Dales but on a twenty something on the telly it screams "LOOK AT ME! I'M A TOTAL JAMES BLUNT FROM HOXTON!"

Really sadly the geezer actually had serious cookery skillz but ruined it by serving lots of things that didn't go with each other, served in a presentation style known world wide as Ironic Sneer.

Better men than me would have smashed the custard and jelly up with an axe.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mine looks amazing.

Yes. Yes it does.

Geoffrey%20Bayldon%20%20'Catweazle'%20(1970).jpg

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I tend to go through phases, I grow and nice beard for a month or two, then spend a few weeks smooth and then grow it again.
I am a proper upside down head though as I shave my head !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I shave every 1 to 2 weeks. Cannot be arsed doing it every day and I have sensitive skin which makes daily shaving problematic.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
And yet wander around looking all smuggers mctuggers with themselves with the ludicrously delusional notion that they are in fact so individualistic with their beards, wifebeaters or spray on t-shirts, oversized shades and pork pie hats.

Individual? Yes of course you are sweet-pee, you and the other 20,000,000 of your clones.

:bowdown:

"Smuggers McTuggers"! haha love that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here