Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These NSC Ads

You know I can live with adverts on NSC with Davina McCall on them. But surely this takes the biscuit! :facepalm:

nsctakingthebiscuit.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would have thought, what with you being in Surrey, it would be right up your street :smile:

Well it would be but the advert would have to flick quickly between them, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool....just like a lot of the fans around here. :thumbsup:
Personally I blame that Owen Hargreaves thread!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont see a problem - click on the link and a little of their money goes to Bozza.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
The joys of which would close NSC down if everyone used it !!!!!!! Switch it off !

Switch adblock off so I can click on a Man Utd advertisement? I'm quite alright thank you very much!

P.S. I get your point but adblock saves you getting stupid adverts like that Man Utd one as well as all the other stuff which crops up on youtube.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Switch adblock off so I can click on a Man Utd advertisement? I'm quite alright thank you very much!

P.S. I get your point but adblock saves you getting stupid adverts like that Man Utd one as well as all the other stuff which crops up on youtube.

Thanks for your support. If everyone blocked NSC ads, there would be no NSC.

Top work.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Does it really affect you? I don't pay much/any attention to the adverts. I click on one, every now and then, for the sake of it. I couldn't careless what is at the top of my screen.

NSC relies on income from the adverts to keep running, unless you want to pay some sort of annual subscription fee?

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Does it really affect you? I don't pay much/any attention to the adverts. I click on one, every now and then, for the sake of it. I couldn't careless what is at the top of my screen.

NSC relies on income from the adverts to keep running, unless you want to pay some sort of annual subscription fee?

I see where you are coming from and I, of course, don't want NSC to shut down. Reading what I've written I obviously don't get my point across very well at all and I didn't block ads on Firefox because of NSC whatsoever. It removes all ads from the beginning of videos on Youtube and I'm sure you'll agree that an advert for something which is completely irrelevant to what you plan to watch is extremely annoying to say the least!

Firstly apologies for making it seem that I don't care about the reasons the ads are here and coming across as being somewhat naive. Secondly and ironically Firefox has just crashed for me so I'm on Google Chrome with all ads in full view and have just clicked on the one at the top page to tell me what all these Google Ad's are about. Lastly apologies for what I said as NSC is a quality forum.

Have to admit that the ads aren't all too bad either :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You know I can live with adverts on NSC with Davina McCall on them. But surely this takes the biscuit! :facepalm:

nsctakingthebiscuit.jpg

I'd pay subscription to get rid of ads! Anyway you must have well small resolution on your screen, I can hardly see that!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh and Bozza while we're at it, on one of my laptops that is like a 10" screen it falls below the NSC logo! Just saying like, not annoyed by it or anything!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I see where you are coming from and I, of course, don't want NSC to shut down. Reading what I've written I obviously don't get my point across very well at all and I didn't block ads on Firefox because of NSC whatsoever. It removes all ads from the beginning of videos on Youtube and I'm sure you'll agree that an advert for something which is completely irrelevant to what you plan to watch is extremely annoying to say the least!

Firstly apologies for making it seem that I don't care about the reasons the ads are here and coming across as being somewhat naive. Secondly and ironically Firefox has just crashed for me so I'm on Google Chrome with all ads in full view and have just clicked on the one at the top page to tell me what all these Google Ad's are about. Lastly apologies for what I said as NSC is a quality forum.

Have to admit that the ads aren't all too bad either :)

i love someone with a jolly nice brown nose

I'd pay subscription to get rid of ads! Anyway you must have well small resolution on your screen, I can hardly see that!

I just reduced the picture size to try and soften the blow of having that on the screen. :thumbsup:
I have no issues with ads on NSC and have white paged them for this site alone. My original post was tongue in cheek as I found it funny to see that ad on here of all places.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

This, i don't even use tapa-talk on my phone... it just doens't make sense to block the thing that keeps NSC free for the sake of a flashy interface. I ignore most ads, but the one i clicked, for GIFFGAFF led to me signing up and i'm now using their network!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here