Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These gold patches, are they worth the extra fiver?

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Gold can often look a bit dogdy IMO, but from what i've seen on the website and on here they look alright. For any of you lucky enough to have the new home kit complete with patches, what's the verdict?
..Thinking about using my newly acquired 'e-cash' to order one online :clap:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They are white with gold trim and writing. Not like the ones pictured on the club website, or that Norwich sported last season. I think they look great on my new home shirt :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
They look brilliant on my shirt, goes well with the gold trim on the sleeves, collar and names/numbers.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
They are white with gold trim and writing. Not like the ones pictured on the club website, or that Norwich sported last season. I think they look great on my new home shirt :thumbsup:

Oooo i like the sound of that, was a bit worried that the gold might look a bit tacky. White with gold trim sounds spot on though!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
They are great. Not like the ones in my avatar which I put on my lads shirt from last season. Much nicer and more fitting to the shirt. I'm going to be getting some patches for my sons new shirt on my visit to the shop next time.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
In danger of sounding lazy, i take it they come already sewn on? :D

They are 'iron on' types, but they are made from what seems to be the same material as the club crest. I'm pretty sure they apply them at the club store, in a similar way to how they put names and numbers on shirts.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
They are 'iron on' types, but they are made from what seems to be the same material as the club crest. I'm pretty sure they apply them at the club store, in a similar way to how they put names and numbers on shirts.

So they come already ironed on?

** if ordered online? sorry to be unclear
*** IM A MONG, ignore me :facepalm:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No you ask for them and they will put them on for you, takes a couple of mins

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ah, I see what you mean :thumbsup:

Yes, if you order them online, they come already on the shirt - no work on your part.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Why is it we are charged a fiver, yet go to a well known sports store, and they do premiership ones free.

Another reason to get into the promised land I guess!

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Why is it we are charged a fiver, yet go to a well known sports store, and they do premiership ones free.

Another reason to get into the promised land I guess!

The Coca-Cola ones before Npower were also a fiver.
They look good on the shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here