Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] There's no place like NSC.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I love this forum. People on the whole are great here. I was so touched when i posted about anxiety and i have seen so much amazing positivity is so many other threads over the years.

We may squabble over who should be signed, or what political party is better for the country but deep down we all care and have each others backs. I really feel my faith in humanity restored when i see peoples personal posts. The current Prostate post is a sign of this.

I love you guys, but what i love most is the changing attitudes of men opening up about feelings, mental health, general health. Threads like this would not have existed 20 years ago. Maybe we are just all more comfortable with each other over the years or maybe men have finally changed for the better. Either way i am all for it. I know a lot of people have helped me through tough times, even though they won't know how much they have helped, other than them getting a thumbs up from me.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I love this forum. People on the whole are great here. I was so touched when i posted about anxiety and i have seen so much amazing positivity is so many other threads over the years.

We may squabble over who should be signed, or what political party is better for the country but deep down we all care and have each others backs. I really feel my faith in humanity restored when i see peoples personal posts. The current Prostate post is a sign of this.

I love you guys, but what i love most is the changing attitudes of men opening up about feelings, mental health, general health. Threads like this would not have existed 20 years ago. Maybe we are just all more comfortable with each other over the years or maybe men have finally changed for the better. Either way i am all for it. I know a lot of people have helped me through tough times, even though they won't know how much they have helped, other than them getting a thumbs up from me.

I love this side to NSC and the recent thread about mental health - the latest in a long line of help and support that the community provides - is a credit to the forums posters and how well it’s run behind the scenes. In fact I wrote about it once for When Saturday Comes.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...internet-club-forums-twitter-youtube-facebook

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It is a force for good in the main, I know I piss a few people off on here, but that's far outweighed by the help and support, and dare I say it love I've received from Albion fans during various struggles and issues.

Not only that, many of us offer and provide help with 5 minute jobs . . . Mrs K was perfect when I visited your place after the passing of my step Dad, that's exactly what he wanted, a 5 minute job, and then down the Yatcht club for 'refreshments' 👍🏽

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

All this in spades . . . . Also remember we have aged and changed/grown with it . . .as well as all the other facets of life. Marriage, kids, jobs, homes, losing grandparents, and parents, even partners, and losing NSC members. Ed being the first I remember . . . . . I've drifted in and out a few times, but will never forget the immense strength of REMF, then meeting Tedebear via here . . . . We have been together over 20 years now . . . And have a strapping 17 year old son ( who's not bothered about football!!!)

I'm welling up now.

Time for Fridat drinking thread.

Cheers all ☺️🥹 ✊🏽

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Not only that, many of us offer and provide help with 5 minute jobs . . . Mrs K was perfect when I visited your place after the passing of my step Dad, that's exactly what he wanted, a 5 minute job, and then down the Yatcht club for 'refreshments' 👍🏽

Thank you old boy 👍

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
All this in spades . . . . Also remember we have aged and changed/grown with it . . .as well as all the other facets of life. Marriage, kids, jobs, homes, losing grandparents, and parents, even partners, and losing NSC members. Ed being the first I remember . . . . . I've drifted in and out a few times, but will never forget the immense strength of REMF, then meeting Tedebear via here . . . . We have been together over 20 years now . . . And have a strapping 17 year old son ( who's not bothered about football!!!)

I'm welling up now.

Time for Fridat drinking thread.

Cheers all ☺️🥹 ✊🏽

I hadn't realised that you'd met Tedebear on NSC Are you the only ones or are there others who hooked up on here?

NSC really does play many roles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here