Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] There's no place like NSC.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just want to express thanks and appreciation to all the mods, especially Bozza and all of the posters here, well most of them. NSC has been a godsend for my mental health over the last few years, broaching immensely different topics from gardening, to photography, health to movies, music and TV and practically every topic under the sun. United always by our obsessive love for the Albion, this site has provided just the right distraction through the last few difficult years where we've navigated amongst other things, Brexit, COVID, the Russian invasion of Ukraine and now losing our most successful manager of all time. Yes, I may have had several large glasses of wine followed by a rather large whisky, but I have honestly learnt so much here and formed so many ideas and been changed by the thoughts of the individuals here. I honestly think that my life would have been much less enjoyable had I not been a Brighton fan, and a large part of that has been enhanced by all of you. So thanks!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well said mate :thumbsup:

Something something imagine something 'and you're not the only one'.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Aw shucks! You’re talking about me aren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We should get together for a curry night sometime

That came up on another thread a few days ago……..needs a POLL (and then in true NSC style a massive binfest arguing about which curry house is best, someone complaining about casual racism and stereotyping of Indians, someone pedantically pointing out 80% of Indian restaurants are in fact run by Bagladeshis etc etc :lol:)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That came up on another thread a few days ago……..needs a POLL (and then in true NSC style a massive binfest arguing about which curry house is best, someone complaining about casual racism and stereotyping of Indians, someone pedantically pointing out 80% of Indian restaurants are in fact run by Bagladeshis etc etc :lol:)

Plenty of argy bhajee :)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Another thread full of lefties. :rolleyes:

Hey! There may be a few that contest that statement! One of the reasons NSC is so good and worthwhile is that there is plurality and imo no one side is overly dominant! I like not being in an echo chamber and even though there are some posters I honestly regarded as right tw@ts at times, I have watched over the years and seen that although I may not agree with their political stance or comment, their actions speak for themselves. Who cares which party a person is inclined to if they are doing good in the world?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hey! There may be a few that contest that statement! One of the reasons NSC is so good and worthwhile is that there is plurality and imo no one side is overly dominant! I like not being in an echo chamber and even though there are some posters I honestly regarded as right tw@ts at times, I have watched over the years and seen that although I may not agree with their political stance or comment, their actions speak for themselves. Who cares which party a person is inclined to if they are doing good in the world?

Ha ha at least a couple, I’ll definitely cheers your sentiment, :cheers::D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here