Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
the point is that the towers collapsed slower than "freefall" speed, claimed as indication of controlled demolition. if you remove the speed of collapse, you remove the initial point from which that argument begins. I dont know the exact times, im not going to rake of these old coals again, i'm pretty sure theres a video that times the collapse and compares to "freefall" speed and they are clearly not falling that fast.

I thought the "pancaking" explanation answered this

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Let me get this straight right? You claim to know for a fact that the towers could melt? but yet you need to ask engineers to clarify this? surely if your this star studied super brain you've clearly stated (oops! forgot about your 30 years experience too). Then why do you need to go asking engineers what temperture steel melts at? Being a scientist of your level shouldn't it be you, who knows wether jet fuel can melt reinforced steel holding a skyscraper together. why do you need to ask them?
As you know so much, why do the people who helped design and construct the actual towers all claim it impossible for it to have fallen down as if it were a tower made of matches. It was only built in the 70s! For someone who claims to be a scientist, you sure know alot.

But the towers were not designed to withstand a 767 plunging into them. The steel struts that formed the curtain around each floor were there to provide support for what was above. A large proportion of them on one side had just been taken out. With the huge blast from the explosion of aviation fuel its not difficult to conclude that the structural integrity of the tower was severely compromised .

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Let me get this straight right? You claim to know for a fact that the towers could melt? but yet you need to ask engineers to clarify this? surely if your this star studied super brain you've clearly stated (oops! forgot about your 30 years experience too). Then why do you need to go asking engineers what temperture steel melts at? Being a scientist of your level shouldn't it be you, who knows wether jet fuel can melt reinforced steel holding a skyscraper together. why do you need to ask them?
As you know so much, why do the people who helped design and construct the actual towers all claim it impossible for it to have fallen down as if it were a tower made of matches. Were they just as delusional as me, hey professor?
For someone who claims to be a scientist, you sure know alot.

He hasn't mentioned steel or the towers melting, only you have. So that entire post was a waste of time and 100% wrong.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
But the towers were not designed to withstand a 767 plunging into them. The steel struts that formed the curtain around each floor were there to provide support for what was above. A large proportion of them on one side had just been taken out. With the huge blast from the explosion of aviation fuel its not difficult to conclude that the structural integrity of the tower was severely compromised .

Exactly !!!
And I still want to know if falmer thinks there was a plane

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Anyone who builds upwards starts from the bottom, anyone who wants to bring down the building in free fall, again needs to start from the bottom. How on earth does a plane weigh down a whole skyscraper? surely the tallest building in the whole world would of had more protection from a plane than just a flashing light!
If the grande hotel can survive a bomb, then the world trade center can survive a plane.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Anyone who builds upwards starts from the bottom, anyone who wants to bring down the building in free fall, again needs to start from the bottom. How on earth does a plane weigh down a whole skyscraper? surely the tallest building in the whole world would of had more protection from a plane than just a flashing light!
If the grande hotel can survive a bomb, then the world trade center can survive a plane.

So by the same logic if a person can pick up a material, it can't possibly penetrate human skin?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

You are doing it again!

Not addressing the point I have raised. I have not suggested that a plane can weigh down a whole skyscraper.

Read the post, PROPERLY and then reply to IT, not what you want to reply to.

If you don't understand what I've said then ask for clarification.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Anyone who builds upwards starts from the bottom, anyone who wants to bring down the building in free fall, again needs to start from the bottom. How on earth does a plane weigh down a whole skyscraper?

Ever played Jenga?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You are doing it again!

Not addressing the point I have raised. I have not suggested that a plane can weigh down a whole skyscraper.

Read the post, PROPERLY and then reply to IT, not what you want to reply to.

If you don't understand what I've said then ask for clarification.

I have and i still don't understand how reinforced steel for the largest most powerful skyscraper in the world gets blown away by a plane exploding at the top of the building? Science will tell you that can't happen.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I have and i still don't understand how reinforced steel for the largest most powerful skyscraper in the world gets blown away by a plane exploding at the top of the building? Science will tell you that can't happen.

After a lot of the supporting struts on one side have been taken out?

Think of the weight bearing down on the remaining support struts on that side. Science will tell you that can happen.

As you know so much, why do the people who helped design and construct the actual towers all claim it impossible for it to have fallen down as if it were a tower made of matches. Were they just as delusional as me, hey professor?
For someone who claims to be a scientist, you sure know alot.

f*** me, so much fail in one post. How can your brain hold so much bullshit and still function at any kind of rational level?

I ask engineers about engineering topics, rather like I would ask a lawyer about legal topics.
Physics is not structural engineering, I realise your limited understanding of science evidently comes from youtube but try to remember back to your school days. Remember there were classes called biology, chemistry and physics. Now this may come as a shock to you but the biology classes were taught by what was known as a biology teacher. Chemistry by a chemistry teacher and physics by a physics teachers because - and listen carefully to this - WHILST THEY ARE ALL CLASSED AS SCIENCE THEY ARE NOT THE SAME SUBJECT.

And citation for your assertion that "the people who helped design and construct the actual towers all claim it impossible for it to have fallen down as if it were a tower made of matches" or it goes on the same level as your assertion that 80% of new yorkers don't believe the 'official' story about the attacks. f***ing crap made up in your deluded mind.

And as someone who has a science degree I sure know a f*** sight more about a f*** sight more things than you evidently do.

Now, provide the list of scientists and engineers you speak to about this subject? youtube and wingnut sites do not count.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have and i still don't understand how reinforced steel for the largest most powerful skyscraper in the world
I didn't know the towers were powerful. What could they do?
gets blown away by a plane exploding at the top of the building?
They weren't at the top though were they.
Science will tell you that can't happen.
Science tells us that's exactly what would happen.

There was a thread about whether we could vote to ban people, what went wrong?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Anyhow Falmer, back to my original question.

Your continuing reluctance to answer makes me assume that you don't agree with Colinz view that no planes hit the towers.

If you don't deny this, I take that as a fact.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm sorry but if you weighed the plane and the skyscraper, the only explanation away from science would be David and Goliath.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Anyhow Falmer, back to my original question.

Your continuing reluctance to answer makes me assume that you don't agree with Colinz view that no planes hit the towers.

If you don't deny this, I take that as a fact.

I asked you to look into the terror attacks Germany was under just before ww2 and find the relation to 9/11. That will answer your question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here