Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I will be seriously disappointed if we don't get anyone upfront

But there's the best part of a week to go (and no one any good has ever signed at the weekend anyway) Keep the Faith :thumbsup:

The club’s silence is deafening.

I’m leaning to the school of thought that TB’s going to surprise us with a quality CF on loan, very late in the day.

Hard to imagine that he’d pin his PL investment on out of form Maupay, and rookie Connolly.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Does that mean we have to get rid first before getting anyone in?

Now if only we had thought of selling Andone and Locadia in the summer and reinvesting the proceeds, rather than kicking them out after the window had closed.

Nobody has explained the timing on binning them off. "Cutting off nose to spite face" springs to mind.

It was daft and short-sighted.......and may cost us dear.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Now if only we had thought of selling Andone and Locadia in the summer and reinvesting the proceeds, rather than kicking them out after the window had closed.

Nobody has explained the timing on binning them off. "Cutting off nose to spite face" springs to mind.

It was daft and short-sighted.......and may cost us dear.

Maybe we did or maybe we just needed them off the wage bill so we could free up some cash to cover Maupay and Mooy's wages?

Don't be so eager to diss the club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tomorrow 3pm.

Although as usual the anti embargo drip feed will begin sooner in the day.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It won't be a woman as their window is shut now.

Remiss of me not to have offered congratulations to Irish international striker Rianna Jarrett, who joined Brighton last week. Wishing her every success.

Jarrett.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here