Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Alzate and/or Baluta may be pushing Kayal for 4th midfielder (Alzate attacking/Baluta defensive) I guess so maybe view is we have enough options there. Hopefully Bissouma comes back firing on all cylinders too.
This why a central midfield signing isn't vital - but on the other hand with Bissouma's injury could still be seen to be prudent to minimise risk.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Drinkwater rumour ongoing, although now Naarch want him too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpy Tim

It also seems as if we'll be trusting Kayal as the 4th CM for another season, with very few (legitimate) links to midfielders we're after besides Berge. I suspect a few on here will be confounded that yet another manager seems to judge Stephens as a capable PL midfielder.

I would almost be disappointed if we bought another midfielder. We have some real quality in the youth team there - Baluta, Richards, Alzate, Sanders & Molumby (yes, I know he's gone on loan for the season), and it would be a shame to block their progress.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would almost be disappointed if we bought another midfielder. We have some real quality in the youth team there - Baluta, Richards, Alzate, Sanders & Molumby (yes, I know he's gone on loan for the season), and it would be a shame to block their progress.

I'm with you unless something comes along that's too good to turn down. Or we lose someone.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Forgot about Richards........

We’re looking in pretty decent shape.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Forgot about Richards........

We’re looking in pretty decent shape.

I thought Richards was more of a forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
We're now entering the business end of things, where Clubs can't be patient and wait for a better offer etc so I'm now expecting ins and outs galore in the next 48 hours!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We're now entering the business end of things, where Clubs can't be patient and wait for a better offer etc so I'm now expecting ins and outs galore in the next 48 hours!
Go Tony!!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I LOVE this time of year.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How long is Bissouma out for ?

Thought was due back in training soonish ?

Last I heard was Potter saying at least the first international break, although I can't remember if that was returning to training or likely available for selection?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here