Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
You said we didn’t have the players for it - Not sure how not having the players for it can be interpreted by anything other than the majority of the squad.

Massive leap there by majority of the squad !

I said players... not the squad.

I don’t think we have a right wing back who is capable, I’m not sure if Bernardo is capable in that position as again he often gets caught out of position. However I could see Bernardo growing into the position but where is his cover ? March ?

I didn’t say we needed a whole new squad but I do think we are a few key players away from being able to play it against the top sides.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
Another moronic attempt to belittle someone with a different opinion. Truly pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor attempt - I won't waste anyone else's time here by picking you to pieces but suffice to say you're barking up the wrong tree with me - the mirror is where you need to start when weighing up truly pathetic

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Montoya isn’t !!

He doesn’t have the discipline required .... IF we sign a right back who is suitable then it’s a possibility but right now it doesn’t sit well with the personnel we have.
Clueless

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Watched the stream today..looked good, however obvious issues were that neither Hemed OR Connolly anywhere near the team.

That makes me think both must be not in plans increasing likelihood of new striker...

ALSO, dont want to get too excited but Jurgen looked good today!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Watched the stream today..looked good, however obvious issues were that neither Hemed OR Connolly anywhere near the team.

That makes me think both must be not in plans increasing likelihood of new striker...

ALSO, dont want to get too excited but Jurgen looked good today!

Hemed was never going to be near the first team IMO

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Your head of recruitment is in the stands watching Swansea - Atalanta today..

... and a certain Timothy Castagne is playing for Atalanta who Potter is already a fan of and wanted back in January for Swansea. Atalanta value him at £6m, he's a 23 year old right back and has played for Belgium at international level.

Can't imagine we would scout a Swansea player, as we'd have all info we would require.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
... and a certain Timothy Castagne is playing for Atalanta who Potter is already a fan of and wanted back in January for Swansea. Atalanta value him at £6m, he's a 23 year old right back and has played for Belgium at international level.

Can't imagine we would scout a Swansea player, as we'd have all info we would require.

Now that is interesting

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

Excellent point...think thats the man we are after...

Obviously know all we need on the other Swansea players and it would seem Maupay is probably our striker target..

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

How am I ?

Couldn’t hold a place down in the side last season and replaced by Bruno.... several wingers made him look poor last season.

So in my opinion he isn’t disciplined enough or suited to a wing back role... granted he had a decent game today.

I’m not saying I’m right, I’m passing my opinion.... and we the evidence you can argue I’m wrong but I’m not clueless

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Montoya isn’t !!

He doesn’t have the discipline required .... IF we sign a right back who is suitable then it’s a possibility but right now it doesn’t sit well with the personnel we have.

he looks a better wing back than full back, does he not?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Interesting... how do you know this kind of info? ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How am I ?

Couldn’t hold a place down in the side last season and replaced by Bruno.... several wingers made him look poor last season.

So in my opinion he isn’t disciplined enough or suited to a wing back role... granted he had a decent game today.

I’m not saying I’m right, I’m passing my opinion.... and we the evidence you can argue I’m wrong but I’m not clueless

More suited to wingback than outright fullback IMO. Likes to get forward and best crossing stats in the PL apparently too. Looked decent today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here