Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won‘t be Rondon, he has joined up with Rafa in China

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS... get Maupay in NOW...

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Villa set to sign Trezeguet for just under 10 mil... What's that, 10 signings and roughly £120 million spent this summer assuming the Douglas Luis deal goes through? Nuts. And they're still chasing Kalvin Phillips for £20 million+.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Villa set to sign Trezeguet for just under 10 mil... What's that, 10 signings and roughly £120 million spent this summer assuming the Douglas Luis deal goes through? Nuts. And they're still chasing Kalvin Phillips for £20 million+.

Didn't Fulham do that last summer?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Didn't Fulham do that last summer?

Don’t say that to the Villa fans, they’re really touchy about it, I said that on Twitter earlier and my notifications have gone mad!

They actually seem more deluded than any promoted teams fans I’ve ever seen. They genuinely believe they’re going to find it easy back in the premier league. Oh, and Tyrone Mings is apparently better than any defender we have! [emoji2357]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don’t say that to the Villa fans, they’re really touchy about it, I said that on Twitter earlier and my notifications have gone mad!

They actually seem more deluded than any promoted teams fans I’ve ever seen. They genuinely believe they’re going to find it easy back in the premier league. Oh, and Tyrone Mings is apparently better than any defender we have! [emoji2357]

I have a sneaking suspicion that Villa will finish higher up the PL than us.

I know that’s a pretty far fetched prediction to make about a promoted club being able to achieve such a thing.

Just a hunch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I know that’s a pretty far fetched prediction to make about a promoted club being able to achieve such a thing.

Just a hunch.
NSC simply will not have that with all these players they are signing from 'a crap Belgian league'.

Oh wait. They are only crap when *we* sign them. The legion that Villa sign will be world-beaters.

[emoji38]ol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Villa fans on twitter seem to think he’s going there....

Yes, he could go there. How many strikers do they have already? Does he want a chance to play in the PL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've heard the next incoming will be Tuesday.
Medical Monday, announcement at 2pm (but more likely to be 6)

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Just a hunch.

I don’t they will.

This happens every year with promoted teams, they get carried away with how good they were the year before and forget how hard the premier league is. The truth is, all promoted sides either go down or just about stay up. Wolves are a unique case.

Go through Villa’s likely starting 11 and compare it to ours seeing how many of their players you would pick in a combined team - just 1 for me - Grealish.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I don’t they will.

This happens every year with promoted teams, they get carried away with how good they were the year before and forget how hard the premier league is. The truth is, all promoted sides either go down or just about stay up. Wolves are a unique case.

Go through Villa’s likely starting 11 and compare it to ours seeing how many of their players you would pick in a combined team - just 1 for me - Grealish.

Would they have beaten Fulham yesterday? Just saying!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here