Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is something about Turf Moor............

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
........that has made some of this site's biggest anti-heroes play their best (or one of their best) for the Albion.
I give you:

Mark Farrington - one sunny Easter Saturday at Burnley made or scored all 3 goals (I think he got 2 but can't be bothered to check)

Robbie Pethick - in an emergency centre half partnership, alongside the manager's young son making his debut (Hinsh), first game of the season 2002

Teddy Maybank - excellent partnership with Wardy in a League Cup Tie one warm Autumn evening.

Coincidentally, we won all the games 3-1. Step up Ashley Barnes or bring back Billy Barn-Door for Friday?

On the other hand, we have put in several dire performances and lost 3-0 each time. There was a fighting draw in the Championship the season that we did not go down. I have just realised that I have seen every league game that we have played at Burnley and from all 4 sides of the ground! One of the few grounds left with the tunnel behind the goal.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
........that has made some of this site's biggest anti-heroes play their best (or one of their best) for the Albion.
I give you:

Mark Farrington - one sunny Easter Saturday at Burnley made or scored all 3 goals (I think he got 2 but can't be bothered to check)

Robbie Pethick - in an emergency centre half partnership, alongside the manager's young son making his debut (Hinsh), first game of the season 2002

Teddy Maybank - excellent partnership with Wardy in a League Cup Tie one warm Autumn evening.

Coincidentally, we won all the games 3-1. Step up Ashley Barnes or bring back Billy Barn-Door for Friday?

On the other hand, we have put in several dire performances and lost 3-0 each time. There was a fighting draw in the Championship the season that we did not go down. I have just realised that I have seen every league game that we have played at Burnley and from all 4 sides of the ground! One of the few grounds left with the tunnel behind the goal.

You just stopped short there......

So Harley to start ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here