Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is only one F in Falmer

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Drove past the new stadium yesterday. First time in months. Ladies and Gentlemen it looks awesome............

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does it all still feel rather surreal for anyone else? It does me!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes it does. I probably go to Brighton about 4-5 times a year. I still cant believe that it will be our new home. I still half expect someone to cancel it or something.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I feel bad but working opposite the site for the last 2 years has kinda killed the excitement of seeing it.

I'll be a wreck when I walk into it though!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Does it all still feel rather surreal for anyone else? It does me!

yes mate , after so much talk about it for it to FINALLY be happening is amazing , and it actually is starting to look like the design we were shown all those years ago :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I haven't actually driven past it for about 6 months however should Sunday week so always enjoy that lovely view.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yes mate , after so much talk about it for it to FINALLY be happening is amazing , and it actually is starting to look like the design we were shown all those years ago :thumbsup:

Do you remember on that Falmer day when we went to the Brighton Bears game to promote it mate? It's things like that that make this so so special and prob things like that that make it so surreal...!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I just feel so f**king proud of what everyone's achieved. Biggest thanks to Dick Knight and Tony Bloom, but so many people have played a part - including the thousands of people who signed a petition or voted YES at the local elections.

And it hasn't gone to waste. All our efforts have come together in this beautiful stadium.

*wipes tear from eye*

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
went along yesterday for the first time in a while.Stood drooling at it along with a couple of others.It really is a fantastic sight.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I remember the day some of us gathered on the bridge over the A27 when the Albion played at Grimsby(?)
The view from the same bridge is so much better now.

Oh, and the hilarity that Trotster caused when telling Harty on the phone in about getting flashed

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It was hard enough to believe we'd get a stadium at all, then only to hope for the cheap, shoe box, tat that lower league clubs have to go for. But to have this fantastic ground for US is just fantastic.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Do you remember on that Falmer day when we went to the Brighton Bears game to promote it mate? It's things like that that make this so so special and prob things like that that make it so surreal...!

that is definitely the case mate , every single step , promotion for such , heartbreak along the way has made every brick of this even more special :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here