Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theo Robinson set for Huddersfield..

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Bit of a MEH signing tbh, he might turn into something but from what I gather Watford fans are happy to get rid..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've seen this asked before on here before but I've yet to see the answer..where have Huddersfield suddenly found all this money? Takeover? Rich new member of the board? Just going for broke and stuff the consequences? Anybody?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He has all but signed for Swindon.... ???

Huddersfield are amazing at the moment, did anyone get a sneaky tenner on them winning the league before the odds shortened? I wish I had now! I won't be suprised if they do win it, Norwich are the only real competition I can think of. Leeds won't be as good this season I don't think, signing players like Jason Crowe! :lolol:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
us best defence , udders field best attack???????

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not a done deal, is it?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Udders fans are starting to get above their station, I found this 'fans' comment . . . what a :tosser:

'hope clarky isnt settleing 4 second best im sure brighton or sum average team like them was goin to sign him last week but couldnt afford the 275 askin price. Lets hope he's a true blue if he signs' terrier09

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I've seen this asked before on here before but I've yet to see the answer..where have Huddersfield suddenly found all this money? Takeover? Rich new member of the board? Just going for broke and stuff the consequences? Anybody?

New Chairman...got rid of some deadwood directors( although they did save the club before) and have pots of money to spend and Lee Clarke and Terry Macdermott as the managerial team.

I would hope playoffs are the very least we should expect, but with Town, you never know!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I heard he's signing for us for £265,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here