Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Then there were four

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
After today's games is it fair to say that the title race is down to 4 teams.
ALBION
HUDDS
SCC
P,BORO

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Bloke on the radio has just said a good stat - if we get to 96 point we are GUARANTEED promotion, as the others cannot catch us......

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
this means we can lose 4 games (minus a point).........in other words, we can drop 11 points.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Home wins:

Notts C, Swindon, Sheff Wed, Dagenham = 83 points

Away wins:

Dagenham, Colchester = 89 points

Draws:

Oldham, Soton, Hudders = 92 points

Defeats:

Rochdale, Notts County (A), Walsall

should do it!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Home wins:

Notts C, Swindon, Sheff Wed, Dagenham = 83 points

Away wins:

Dagenham, Colchester = 89 points

Draws:

Oldham, Soton, Hudders = 92 points

Defeats:

Rochdale, Notts County (A), Walsall

should do it!

We wont lose at Rochdale or Walsall - both are a draw min or away win - prob Notts C too.
More likely to lose to Soton [but I really hope not]
I also think that Daggers will be scrapping like mad for points and they may well manage a draw with us in one of those games.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
P'boro have hit some form, but 5 of their next 6 are away games. It's between Huddersfield, who have the easiest run-in, and SCC for 2nd place I think.

seagull_in_carolina

Mar 12, 2011
the way the league table is looking right now any of Huddersfield, Peterboro, Soton, Bmuff, AFC wimb could snatch 2nd place with just 2 pts between them. There is quite a gap to 7th place now. Win the next couple itll be looking tough to stop us for the title

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
the way the league table is looking right now any of Huddersfield, Peterboro, Soton, Bmuff, AFC wimb could snatch 2nd place with just 2 pts between them. There is quite a gap to 7th place now. Win the next couple itll be looking tough to stop us for the title

I'm only interested in the title.2nd is good enough but after 6 months at the top that is all I'm looking at

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's always been about us, Saints and maybe Huddersfield. Peterborough are definitely a threat but I still think if we finish above Saints we will win the league.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Oldham there for the taking 3 draws,6 defeats in last 9 games 2 goals for 15 against.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Thought they were up against Crawley

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We won't lose at Oldham. I'm going with son and grandson and I haven't seen us lose since Northampton :)

Don't rule Orient out of beating either Bournemouth or MKMongs for the final play-off spot. They have games in hand and are in good form

Last edited:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Would be nice if Charlton could up their game and take points off Southampton,Bournemouth & Huddersfield. Maybe the threat of relegation will kick start them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here