Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Their on their way

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There they are. They're on their way.

Dale Stephens confirms an impression made in his interviews.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

Attachments

• DEXATI20160506171649.png
    DEXATI20160506171649.png
    539 KB · Views: 1,301

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Good to see Dunk there as part of the squad, like the team spirit and togetherness of this squad. Ranieri says this is the one of the key things in the current LCFC team, no big egos. This squad seems to be the same.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can confirm they have arrive safely Dunk and Baldock at playing cards in the restaurant at the Jury's Inn and no they are not yellow ones.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I can confirm they have arrive safely Dunk and Baldock at playing cards in the restaurant at the Jury's Inn and no they are not yellow ones.
But are they getting LASHED? Dunk may as well.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
bit daft them staying at Jurys if reports are right.
Its only 100 yards from big Friday night drinking area and heard people are going round there early in the morning to wake the team up.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Its only 100 yards from big Friday night drinking area and heard people are going round there early in the morning to wake the team up.

Maybe it's a decoy. Get all the rowdy northerners outside Jury's while they sneak off elsewhere in the city. I reckon Hughton's thought of that.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
seen quite a few teams stay there over the years. Northern teams usually travel up on morning and have lunch there.
Saw Rooney, Ronaldo et al wandering round the car park last time we played Utd.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Can they pop round mine and wake me up? 4:15am will be fine, just enough time to stick the kettle on before kick-off :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here