Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thee unofficial match day thread ****England v Wales****

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Played very well against Russia and drew! Thats soccerball!

Easy to forget that, we did play well against them with the handicap of two forwards who didn't have a clue where the goal was. Any Brighton fan can relate to that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sturridge doesn't even know if we are through yet or not :facepalm:

Do they not explain the qualifying rules to the players ? Or are they just listening to their headphones all day

Sent from my Nokia 3110

How could he know? If Slovakia beat us, they get 6 points, wales beat russia, they get 6 points, pushing us down into third with 4 points. We then need to hope we're among the better third placed teams. So, we don't know whether we're through or not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How could he know? If Slovakia beat us, they get 6 points, wales beat russia, they get 6 points, pushing us down into third with 4 points. We then need to hope we're among the better third placed teams. So, we don't know whether we're through or not.

Glad somebody else is awake having said that I dont think we will lose.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Well I can tell you right now that not one team in this group are through yet .

Were you under the impression that someone might be through already then?

Sent from my Nokia 3110

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well played by Hodgson, got the subs right and I've ALWAYS said he is the RIGHT man for job.

Roy Hodgson's ENGLISH Army

It MUST be SAID, NOONE can ever QUESTION your CONSISTENCY. I can SEA that EWE are the most INTELLIGANT poster on this BORED.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Enjoyed that.Marcus Rashford,what a player-pressure,what pressure?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well played by Hodgson, got the subs right and I've ALWAYS said he is the RIGHT man for job.

Roy Hodgson's ENGLISH Army

Hat's off. You're on the money again. Why do we have to put up with the likes of Naylor when talent like you call games so accurately and decisively?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Lucky Hodgson. He's got away with starting two players everyone knew were way off form.

Now Sturridge and Vardy upfront and he has to find a formation where Rooney and Wilshere are on the pitch together.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A long way behind! Astonishing how far backward Sterling has gone since he left Liverpool. Kane is missing Ali not playing right behind him.

I feel slightly sorry for Kane that Sterling has given him zero service in one and a half matches.

Kane looks tired. I'd rest him in the final group game, but I wouldn't write him off in this tournament. Sturridge scored a great goal in the UEFA Cup Final and has now scored again - let's ride the Sturridge wave vs Slovakia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here