Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**********Thee Unofficial Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa Match day Thread**********

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Controversial, but I'd be tempted to take off AK, bring on Norwood and have Sidwell sit in front of the back four

I see why you would say that as AK has been very anonymous by his standard but he is so capable of a touch of magic from nowhere. Plus it would invite pressure on us and I don't think we deal with that well especially against big physical sides

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see why you would say that as AK has been very anonymous by his standard but he is so capable of a touch of magic from nowhere. Plus it would invite pressure on us and I don't think we deal with that well especially against big physical sides
Yeah it seems Hughton agrees with you.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Unfortunately I can only see one team scoring at the moment and it's not us.

Come on Albion. Dig deep and break to score the winner in front of the North stand

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who's shitting their pants?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We're not quite at the races tonight............. while Villa under Bruce are looking a lot more competitive.

Hope we find some way of nicking this but maybe a draw would be ok. Norwood on to tighten things up.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The fact that they can bring on Ayew and Grealish shows what a strong squad Villa have.
We're suddenly defending more than we're attacking. They've now had 5 corners in a matter of minutes, we need to get some possession.
Norwood on for AK.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Controversial, but I'd be tempted to take off AK, bring on Norwood and have Sidwell sit in front of the back four

Are you Chris Hughton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here