Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
a few weeks old dead body
it certainly clears the nostrils

Oh and I nearly forgot "D" wing at the Scrubs after a stomach bug

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
A rotting sheep with all its guts and that sprawled across a field on a hot summers day. And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside! #starwarsreference

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A mate was once getting frisky in the canine position with a girl from sunny Darlington when the stench of her none too clean anal canal hit his nostrils and continued to waft up throughout the unspeakable act.

So, he carried on you mean?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cat throws up on kitchen floor. Dog eats it. 5 minutes later dog shits out cat sick. Now that stinks!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I emptied the organic recycling mini bin into the compost. It had been left for a while and was getting more and more compacted. I donned rubber gloves and handballed out the gop. The last handful was putrid, liquid rot and I instantly threw up over my hand back into the bin so that now smelled of really, really rotting veg and my half digested lasagne. I almost hurled again.

And a close second was detaining a Heroin addict who liked to take old ladies purses in M&S.
His leg had abscessed, I would say 2/3 of it had necropsied )including his nutsack we later were informed). Hells Horses! Now that stank.

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I once found a decomposed body rotting in the flat below me.

Smelt of boiling cabbage/brussel sprouts. Even leather has a slight hint of the smell. Vile.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Yesterday I soaked an oven dish that had, had barbecue chicken in it, when I went to wash it today I nearly threw up for the first time in 5 years.

It was probably the most disgusting smell that has ever hit my nostrils ever, I still feel sick now when I think about it :sick:.

Your mums knickers

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A body pulled from the Solent, after a six week soaking,probably one of the worst sights I have ever seen as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here