The worst pub visited recently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Haven't been there for a few years, but I do remember that it was an absolute shithole.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The Pitcher and The Piano is a f***ing gash

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The Dyke Tavern.

It is criminal that Dyke Road down to Bhasvic lacks a half decent pub.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do they have a steam engine on the pub sign?

I have wondered that for years!

Not sure exactly but The Rail workers Union clubis just along the road from there, few doors down.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh and The Rat & Trumpet, formerly The Couch, formerly Compton Arms is one shitty old boozer. Shitpub McFuckpot.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The Heath in H.H.

Should be knocked down.What a f***ing dump.Expensive beer and full of wankers last time i was in there.:tosser:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I would like to nominate the Top House in Burgess Hill, what a shit hole had to go there for a darts match and everything about it is wrong.

But it's a palace in comparison to what it was like 10 years ago, although it was one of the only places I could get served in when I was 16.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
All above (and below) are probably like 5 star hotels compared to the sompting abbot.

Had the misfortune of going there the other Thursday night, full of pissed up underage kids who were having an arm wrestling tournie at the bar, the toilets hadn't been cleaned for probably a month, ( a toilet seat was broken, laying on the floor, and someone had still pissed in the middle of it ).

There's even one of those boxing / punch ball machines in the main bar, really sets the tone.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Sand Boy just outside of Kings Lynn in Norfolk was one of the most depressing pubs I have ever set foot in.

It's name conjures up images of beach fun but is in fact thusly named as it is bang opposite a concrete processing plant.

The place hosts a lot of wakes and has seen fit to keep all the funeral wreaths and hang them everywhere. The walls and sills are adorned with dark, withered, moribund flowers crying tears of forgotten lives and wasted opportunity.

The light struggles in through half covered windows and crawls to a halt as it is repelled by the airborn dust particles.

I genuinely took a deep breath in as I left the place, like a static line diver re-surfacing.

The horror, the horror.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
All above (and below) are probably like 5 star hotels compared to the sompting abbot.

Had the misfortune of going there the other Thursday night, full of pissed up underage kids who were having an arm wrestling tournie at the bar, the toilets hadn't been cleaned for probably a month, ( a toilet seat was broken, laying on the floor, and someone had still pissed in the middle of it ).

There's even one of those boxing / punch ball machines in the main bar, really sets the tone.

Ha ha....funny you should say that place.

Weve just moved to near there......its lush round there on the roads that back onto the fields at the top end.....so thats my new local......it did look a little moody so havent been in there yet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports