The worst humoured Albion fan in history

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just wondering if any other fans witnessed a spectator stand-up and sacastically clap off a Cheltenham sub with a "well done Kenton you played really well, try harder next time, you'll make it", he did the exact same thing for the next sub, I felt a great surge of Dejavu......he was doing it for all the Man City subs and it was more cringey than Martin Allens 'look at me' performance yesterday. Even worse there was a mild chuckle from a fair few seating nearby (bloke E/D) it felt like a Little Britain episode!. It made me miss the Goldstone days that bit more, when it wasn't just the ones with money who could turn up and help lift the atmosphere and reputaion of the club but a club with all classes and ages watching.
A football match is an experience as well as a game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds like the bloke down the bottom of H Block a few games back who kept bellowing encouragement to the match officials 'Come on ref! Keep it GOING! Good DECISION lino' etc etc. Did it for the whole game. Demented GENIUS :lol:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Did you have to start TWO threads on the same subject ???

I think the person you are talking about, is actually an ST in E block because he sits directly in front of me.

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
He sits a couple of rows in front of me in E block, take it this bloke has glasses and a stupid wool cap? One of the 'comedians' of the South stand who I left H block to avoid. Seems to get a mild chuckle (maybe out of sympathy) for each comedic effort which spurs the poor fella on to try out new material ech week. Needs a punch.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Worst humoured Albion fans? You two, I'd say.

I concur. The bloke in question sits a few rows in front of me and is normally entertaining which is more than can be said for the team for the first 4 home league games.

What I do find pathetic is the game of who can say 'put that board down' first at half time. What is worse, is that once someone has said it, other people still think they are clever in copying!
Every bloody week.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
He is aso the chap who used to jump up and down cheering whenever the ball used to go into the hammer net (before it was taken down).

Amusing at first..........

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Worse humoured Albion fans?

Been to H block recently? Good god, it's painful! :nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You miserable old gits, he makes me chuckle :laugh:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
No, no it's not.

The H block it the worst of the worst. Full of ridiculous comedians who just spouted attampted wisecracks instaed of supporting the team. Left a couple of years back when their chant of choice to away fans became: 'come and get it up the arse' and 'queers, queers, queers'.

IDIOTS. BAN THEM FOR LIFE.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I loved it during the Man City game when Adams was giving a team talk just before extra-time the H Blockers started signing 'Mickey Mickey give us a way'

I can just picture it:
Adams: "Joe you've done well since you've come on but i want you to oh hang on a second..." Adams turns to fans and waves.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What I do find pathetic is the game of who can say 'put that board down' first at half time. What is worse, is that once someone has said it, other people still think they are clever in copying!
Every bloody week.

I believe you mean Notters. Was amusing at first, then becoming annoying and now ROUTINE.

Couldn't live without it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports