Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The worst decision of the night...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The referee(s) had a bit of a disaster last night didn’t they? Unfortunately we bore the brunt of it, hopefully we’ll be the beneficiary next time.

That said, we didn’t play brilliantly (or more likely Southampton stopped us playing brilliantly).

There’s always next week.

:)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
See this is why I love NSC.

I've started a thread about something which I got wrong and now we're on formations, Maty Ryan being too short and Ben White being sent back to Leeds.

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
For me the worst decision of the night by far was the penalty against Solly. Once again, we were robbed of a point in the final 10mins.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
My vote for worst decision was Solly's choice of boot. Hideous.

5f9710fe2af46.jpg

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
How anyone thinks this is a foul is beyond me. Both players go to head the ball, Saints player gets there first and heads it away, both players inevitably come together because, you know, they're going for the same ball.

Just because a player ends up hurt and on the deck it doesn't make it a foul.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He strutted around all night wanting to be the star of the show....what was that altercation about between him and Dunk in the first half?
Interesting comment by Gross about the way he was talking to players

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Absolutely this,what is it all about

One or two Leeds fans mentioned this lad is a very good defender. :)
He didn’t look happy with himself when he went off, I felt sorry for him TBH especially when some of our other centre backs looked poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here