Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the worse ground [u've been to]

i hate derby

May 28, 2004
brighton
in england / abroad..........???

my worse millwall idiot supporters well 15% of them anyway.....

for catering.......... leeds shocking just schocking :nono:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Colchester

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
sorry but it's....yep you guessed it .....

"Withdean!"

*quickly gets coat and runs away*

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
sudbury town facup first round 16/11/96. sat in what can only be described as a medieval jowsting tent complete with red and white spiral coloured poles and i think bunting. toilet facilities = turn round and piss down the slats behind and onto the floor below.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Withdean, but Canvey Island was a bit weird.

Incidentally, I saw Peter Smith at Withdean on Tuesday. I know some on here would put him in their all-time worst XI, but for me he stood out as a shining example of mediocrity in a team of utter shite ten years ago. Top bloke for me. :clap:

Last edited:

Oct 20, 2004
Yeah, we were locked in a Holiday Inn from that faitful night until just before the match.

Turkish TV are to blame, they had videos of Heysul and Leeds fans rioting under the headline of " English Hooligan " whipping them up into a frenzy, there was no Flag Burning and no abuse of women contrary to reports.

The police were attacking Leeds fans trying to help the wounded. :censored:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Yeah, we were locked in a Holiday Inn from that faitful night until just before the match.

Turkish TV are to blame, they had videos of Heysul and Leeds fans rioting under the headline of " English Hooligan " whipping them up into a frenzy, there was no Flag Burning and no abuse of women contrary to reports.

The police were attacking Leeds fans trying to help the wounded. :censored:

I remember being in Brussels in 2000 when the local Turks were doing their up most to goad us and hiding behind Robocop (who was out for revenge for Heysel). Interestingly the Turks were not interested in groups just ones or two's.

A couple of lads I know got into the Turkey v England game last year and said it was a lot calmer than their previous visit in 1993.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Layer Road
Belle Vue
Withdean

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
Sealand Road - Chester Citys old ground - a tiny bit of terracing and then a grass bank.

Whaddon Road - Cheletenham deserves a mention.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
withdean. ive only been there, goldstone, and higbury

*thinks back and remembers* hang on!! i went to selhurst park for wimbledon vs arsenal so ill pick there! i was in that REally STEEP stand. bloody scary!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
i hate derby said:
no knowledge of football......................elton john in football........MUG....

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Before you get too stuck in to Elton, he's an Orient fan.

Worst grounds for me, in the football league, would have to be Macclesfield, Bristol Rovers old ground when they played at Bath, Barnet, there's too many to choose from!

Outside of that, went to a pre-season friendly at Welling Utd one year, the Gents toilet was a patch of (quite swampy) grass with some boards round it, the Ladies, I believe, was in the pub over the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here