The World According to Gus

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Just listened to a Talk Sport transcript from Gus on racism
What he says is 100% true and players, plus the sensationalist media should just grow up and behave like adults. It's satisfying that someone has the courage to go against the flow and tell it as it is. I'm no racist but agree with his attitude. Shame others are sucked into globalic viewpoints and not brave enough, like Gus, to stand and put the case. In a strange way, for the first time agreed with Blatters stance.
End of.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Just listened to a Talk Sport transcript from Gus on racism
What he says is 100% true and players, plus the sensationalist media should just grow up and behave like adults. It's satisfying that someone has the courage to go against the flow and tell it as it is. I'm no racist but agree with his attitude. Shame others are sucked into globalic viewpoints and not brave enough, like Gus, to stand and put the case. In a strange way, for the first time agreed with Blatters stance.
End of.
Bang on well done, too many people from the nothing better to do brigade getting offended for things that don,t concern them

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Sten, I satute you, at last a like minded intelligent BHA individual.
Pity the rest of the world don't wake up and snmell reality for what it sadly is, apart from beeing a global sychophant like many, many others.
People decry the thoughts within Dan Brown novels but he's actually spot on and I vehermintly resist as rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports