Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Rubbish. Noone has something neither of them has. They're all different, I think that diversity is imperative in a squad. The loss of Noone will be a real shame, but to me would suggest that Vicente actually has something to offer. I said when we signed Vicente that we would need to lose one of our wingers to get the best out of him.

Don't we need to also get him on the bloody pitch a bit too!

Whilst we may make a nice profit on Noone I prefer him to Lua Lua who is a bit one dimensional.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
......And will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

Welcome to Cardiff Craig! We'll look after him!

'Tomorrow afternoon at the latest'
The afternoon is nearly gone!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have nothing against Cardiff, or didn't have. I thought their fans were brilliant when we beat them down there so easily earlier in the season. However the way they have responded to the possible signing of Nooney, first the club putting in an insulting offer (now doubled if we listen to rumours shows just how rude it was) then coming on here gloating before branding Nooney as "must be one of the 6 so wouldn't touch him", then back to gloating again. Now I hope they get up into the top two only to lose out on the last day of the season before getting stuffed in the play-offs as usual.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Because you wouldn't even know who my source is! Like I said, if I'm wrong, I will never grace your board again but I can promise you, Noone will join Cardiff

....not sure you can claim to have graced this board; not sure we would miss you if you didn't come back on it.

However, assuming your information is correct..... Noone is undoubtedly a good player. We will miss him, but hey, life goes on - and Albion will be strengthening, not weakening the squad in this transfer window. Goodbye.:wave:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On SSN now.... Cardiff make fresh Noone bid | Football News | Sky Sports

All I can say is that it won't be done tonight, especially as I didn't take into account that the FA is shutntoday so paperwork can't be finalised BUT....it's still going to happen. If you still want me banned on that, I'm happy to go.

ta ra*

* this based on your opening statement that "the deal was already done" now seemingly changing to "another bid will be made" which clearly means you were lying

Last edited:

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
I'm a man of my word. I didn't in visage but then I didn't take one or two other things into account. Make no mistake, Craig Noone WILL sign for Cardiff by the deadline and hopefully when that happens, you will give the next opposition fan that brings you info a bit more time and respect.

As a deal won't be done tonight and I promised I'd go, I'll happily deactivate my account immediately. Cheers to the mature Albion fans who gave reasonable responses.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm a man of my word. I didn't in visage but then I didn't take one or two other things into account. Make no mistake, Craig Noone WILL sign for Cardiff by the deadline and hopefully when that happens, you will give the next opposition fan that brings you info a bit more time and respect.

As a deal won't be done tonight and I promised I'd go, I'll happily deactivate my account immediately. Cheers to the mature Albion fans who gave reasonable responses.
:wave: Cheerio Dai

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I rate Buckley more better and Lualua gives us something completely different so aslong as we spend this money on somewhere else i won't be to dissapointed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here