The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If we banned everone who started rumours etc etc, we mods would end up talking to ourselves on here :lol:

Is that the truth, or just a rumour?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fair play there's a lot of bitter muppets on here que - sheep shagger Taff etc ha!!!

Anyway for those of you who answered appropriately thanks, assuming from your comments you'll be disappointed to see him leave
Which can only be a good thing for us! What we lack is a player who can beat a man on the wing is he this type of player?

When Watford played us last year Buckley took the piss and I was hoping we'd sign him!

Knowone? Illiterate welsh nob!! A player is very unlikely to know if a player is about to sign or not, they are usually last to know about ins and outs. If you do buy Noone it will be over the odds for him, decent Championship player but unlikely to cut it above.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Noone is 1 of our best players and in my opinion on par with Zaha at Palace. 900k is an insult. A team fighting for promotion does not get rid off their best players. He is unique and we should offering him a better contract if anything

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Knowone? Illiterate welsh nob!! A player is very unlikely to know if a player is about to sign or not, they are usually last to know about ins and outs. If you do buy Noone it will be over the odds for him, decent Championship player but unlikely to cut it above.

They'll just use him. They'll hope he helps get them promoted and if that happens then they'll sell him, probably back to an championship side. Recoup their money and bring in a premiership winger.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He just tweeted that he is jumping around his living room on his own at the thought of playing at Anfield

"Omg Liverpool at Anfield haha wow. I'm shouting all round my living room on my own"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If Nooney gets excited about Liverpool on Twitter - he's staying. If he doesn't - he's leaving!

This is what he twatted

"Omg Liverpool at Anfield haha wow. I'm shouting all round my living room on my own"

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
He just tweeted that he is jumping around his living room on his own at the thought of playing at Anfield

Maybe a knock on the managers door tomoz "ERRR sorry gaffa I dont really want to leave I might get homesick"

I hate Cardiff and now I am leaping for joy. Nooney will not be sitting in a Cardiff tracksuit, cheering on Liverpool in the Tin Pot trophy. Oh No.He will be in a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION SHIRT, tearing his hometown team to shreds adding to his proper valuation not set by some club who think they've hit the big time through getting easy cup draws. All I can say is... f*** you Cardiff.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We missed him against Newcastle. Norwich scored four against the Mags and Fulham scored five. I thought we would get three and with Noone we might have created a little more. I would have been tempted to play Vicente if fit and to have Kazenga on the bench.

Sometimes a weakness of ours is our attacking play through the central midfield where we don`t always create enough. We`ve still plenty of quality in our wide play with Bucks and KLL so if selling Noone allows us to get a quality midfielder in then I`d be more than happy.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It doesn't say he's shouting because he's happy, he could be upset that he's just signed the cardiff contract and sent it back and now is shouting because he's angry at missing out.

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports