The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
id still have noone in my side over kll everytime at the moment though.

we need all 3

Did you see what KLL did to Southampton and Bristol City? the biy really is coming good and creates far more goalscoring chances than Nooney.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Visible thong lines....................most disappointed
images

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Sorry my bad But surely if they are ironing out the fine details and He's going to be signing tommorow
Why the f*** would he drive baack here today

Well I'm guessing he'd have things to sort out, personal belonging etc? A contract can be done via email and a printer these days.

In other news, someone's invented a wheel

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Did you see what KLL did to Southampton and Bristol City? the biy really is coming good and creates far more goalscoring chances than Nooney.

10 men and a very poor BC

do u remember noone v liverpool ? people are quick to forget how good noones been this season

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yet you have posted on it! Haha you lot are amazing!

O glad yur back......I was talking about our pending cup run b4 the game ...well it's still going haha ...so prepared to b disappointed Noones with us and not yur team...we loved u against palace ..but thts it the affair Is over lol..jog on :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So you're the one from CardiffCityForum.co.uk. So you think we have a "stupidly high opinion" of ourselves, then?

:wink:

BLuebird finally learns the 1st rule of the internet; cover your tracks, lest you look like a bellend.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Well I'm guessing he'd have things to sort out, personal belonging etc? A contract can be done via email and a printer these days.

In other news, someone's invented a wheel
Silly me so they are going to do there hard sell by email

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
even the cardiff fans are embarassed by bluebird on there forum

hes a serial bullshitter looking at the other threads he has started, just picking up on there known interest in noone and hoping 4 the best.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bluebird99 wrote:
I'm just gonna keep giving them little digs. They seem to bite at the smallest of things so gonna keep it up.

"You need to tell them that Brighton have accepted our offer and we are down to haggling over wages."

Bluebirds response ?

"I have."

Nice little wind up Bluebird, well done you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here