Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

macky

Dec 28, 2004
No he's not! He's not in Cardiff but he's not out!

To be honest I'm not sure if its you bullshitting or the bloke on one ofthe threads who said he saw noone outside the players lounge ?
if noone leave he would be a fool simply this team is going places with a manager who really knows what He's doing nothing agaist malky but i know who i would rather play under

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i suspect Gus and Tony want/need some money in to do some deals before tuesday. I fear Hoskins refusal to go to Bournemouth has made this deal an inevitability. Sincerely hope i talking bollocks.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Whilst I agree Noone was one of our more exciting players in first quarter of the season his form dipped before his injury and wouldn't get in the side at the moment.

Don't want him to go, but trebling our money in 12 months for a player who can be as frustrating as he can be brilliant isn't a bad deal.

Would much rather he stayed, but if we get a good price for a player who wants to leave then so be it

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please stop feeding the troll

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I will go against the grain here and say if we get anything approaching £1m for Noone we will have done well,if the player is happy to go to a good Cardiff sqaud so be it,do we need to sell? perhaps not but does Craig have potential or has he reached his level,however good he may be,what of his injury?perhaps nothing,could we do better,well of course,but should we sell? if we sell,we sell for a reason,i am one for keeping players,but unhappy players must be let go,however in this instance is Craig unhappy?perhaps not,is his wife/partner happy and settled? this can often be a reason for a player to make a move......so many factors,we must move on and i trust Gus to find a replacement.

If Craig remains at Brighton,it's still a win win situation.....we will recoup upto 3 times our outlay......the Gus bus rolls forward..

This......would he be cup tied?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Gutted if he leaves, but if he does part with the club, good luck to him. He's been great since being here.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
His Twitter says, "Now at the Amex supporting the boys" indicates he's been somewhere first no?

You said he was in cardiff tonight earlier You seemed pretty sure in fact

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Seriously,why do we tell Away supporters to F$ck off,however much they may wind us up..........can't we save that for match days? where are the keyboard warriors!!!

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
you replied to my quote when i said he was out in Brighton with "he is in cardiff"............you just hung yourself sonny jim

No, AGAIN...go and read it. I said "No he's not, he's not in Cardiff but he's not out"

Can you not read? It's on the first quote of page 5 if that helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here