GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I, too, heard this today. I really hope it aint true but if it is he goes with my best wishes. He's a top bloke apart from being a very good player.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We all won't be seeing this move favourably if Buckley gets injured again and we're without a winger to play.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
would only be a good thing if the £950K was used for Reyes. Otherwise this is a bit strange, especially as we could push for the playoffs.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Relax guys ... this isn't happening, he will not leave for a Championship club

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not sure it is rubbish. He does has something different, but when fit he would be third choice. So, it's perhaps a luxury we don't need at the moment.
If, for the money reported, we sign Wallace and Vokes, i'd say it's a VERY good bit of business.
We can't promise him first team football and he doesn't play a position that lends itself to Poyet's formation and style of play.
Just my opinion like.

seriously if you think noone is 3rd choice winger.... you must be watching a different game to me, until his injury probably our player of season

i still dont see is selling to be honest

far more chance of hoskins going to fund vokes and the wallace in my opinion.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
......And will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

Welcome to Cardiff Craig! We'll look after him!

You again. f*** off.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because if I told you it was the Chief exec, you would work it out, if i told you it wasnthe media manager, you'd work it out, if I said it wasnthe kit man, youd. Work it out, all of which would incriminate the person. All you need to it's happening

You could however say it was a commitee man or an offical with knowledge of the situation.

Given these sorts of statements have become a dime a dozen over the years perhaps people would show more trust and appreciation of the information provided if more effort was given to validate the source.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
errr.... hejust tweeted he was going to bed to watch the shit coverage on ITV of the FA Cup.

dont worry - i have tweeted him and told him it would be a bad move and to turn them down. So all is well!

He's probably tired from all the travelling today :)

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
You could however say it was a commitee man or an offical with knowledge of the situation.

Given these sorts of statements have become a dime a dozen over the years perhaps people would show more trust and appreciation of the information provided if more effort was given to validate the source.

Ok, it's an official with more than enough knowledge, happy?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
errr.... hejust tweeted he was going to bed to watch the shit coverage on ITV of the FA Cup.

dont worry - i have tweeted him and told him it would be a bad move and to turn them down. So all is well!

lets hope he listens to you

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
will you be back when this does not happen ?

will you ?

More than happy to, I'd also give younthe exact reasons why it didn't happen just before my ban. However, it won't comemtonthat as younwill see in the next 24 hours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports