Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The what’s the temperature or heat feel where you are at the moment thread

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
19c in Dorsetshire at 08:30. No breeze.

Feels like the temp is climbing but we live in an old house where the living room is pretty much 16c all year round so if it gets too hot, we'll hide in there along with the cats.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Zadar, currently 27 rising to 34….as it has been all week. Very nice it is as well.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Temp over 25c here now.

https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IWORTH70/graph/2022-07-18/2022-07-18/daily

hot.PNG

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
26 degrees (78 degrees in proper old money). Anybody know the keyboard shortcut for the little circle thing that represents degrees?

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
27 currently . BBC predicts 40. We will see but apart from the dog panting all ok but lucky to work from home. Hats off to those not so fortunate !

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
8c here in Geelong.

Heating is on, Stew in the oven and all is well. I may have to wear my coat tomorrow for a while though. This elicits the screaming desire to move to Queensland among many of my fellow Victorians though.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Top tip

When it is hot overnight place a damp facewasher on your neck or forehead to cool you down. This is especially effective if you have a fan going.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Top tip

When it is hot overnight place a damp facewasher on your neck or forehead to cool you down. This is especially effective if you have a fan going.

Oh and walk around exclaiming how hot it is to everyone you meet. That is what we do.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely lovely down on Hove Beach this morning with the puppy sea swimmers. A nice paddle for me and the hound and now sat in the reasonably chilled north facing sitting room. Might head out for a swim by myself later when it warms up a bit. Contemplating sticking a very average bottle of white wine in the fridge and getting some Calamari in for dinner to complete the "you are on a cheap holiday in Greece" type of feel.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh and walk around exclaiming how hot it is to everyone you meet. That is what we do.

I am yet to meet a single person on my dog walks who isn't complaining about how hot it is. They are mostly quite old like me though :smile:

Seems I am the only one who bloody loves this weather

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here