Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "well done Palace" thread

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Careful with all the abuse aimed at him now.
He might run off to his mummy and she'll call the police.
Oh hang on. No he won't. He doesn't play for your U18's.

image.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Most of the best teams come from deprived areas. I'm surprised that palarse haven't won the Champions League yet.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ward, Ledley, Murray, Chamakh and Puncheon would also walk into your team.

Murray and Chamakh wouldn't, as we only play one striker and Ulloa is basically a super powered version of Murray.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will this 'super powered' version of Glenn get 31 goals this season?

Did Glenn get 31 goals the season before last?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Will this 'super powered' version of Glenn get 31 goals this season?

He won't be bagging 31 goals in the PL at any rate. Referees are a lot less easy to con into pens.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Could we get back on piste with this thread please ?
Some of you should man up ( sorry Edna) and be a bit more gracious to the mighty Eagles, after all the pee taking earlier in the season.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I think its refreshing that a team can come up from the championship and be slated by every pundit around while the big clubs look down their nose at you with a team that is worth a fraction of the big prema donna clubs and stand their ground regardless of who they are .Fair play I say and credit where its due .
Exactly. They're a small, tinpot club playing their fixtures in the local Sainsbury's car park. If it wasn't for those dreadful and embarrassing ultras they'd almost be the antithesis of modern football. With that team of misfits, no-hopers and rejects (including the manager) they had no right to survive in the Prem let alone finish in mid-table, and all those who say they hate modern football should applaud their achievement.

I'm not going to though. Lucky *******s.

No, seriously, well done. Hopefully though this will be their high-water mark and next season they'll get ideas above their station. They'll expect to at least match this finish and if they don't they'll get all frustrated that they haven't 'kicked on'. They'll panic, overspend and go bust. Properly bust this time and be made to reform and start again at the bottom of the pyramid. Ahh, I can dream.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Exactly. They're a small, tinpot club playing their fixtures in the local Sainsbury's car park. If it wasn't for those dreadful and embarrassing ultras they'd almost be the antithesis of modern football. With that team of misfits, no-hopers and rejects (including the manager) they had no right to survive in the Prem let alone finish in mid-table, and all those who say they hate modern football should applaud their achievement.

I'm not going to though. Lucky *******s.

No, seriously, well done. Hopefully though this will be their high-water mark and next season they'll get ideas above their station. They'll expect to at least match this finish and if they don't they'll get all frustrated that they haven't 'kicked on'. They'll panic, overspend and go bust. Properly bust this time and be made to reform and start again at the bottom of the pyramid. Ahh, I can dream.

Well thank you
( I think ?)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The amazing thing is that they've scored 28 goals in 35 matches and are 11th. Pulis has made them tighter at the back than Teresa May stuck in a lift pull of asylum seekers.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Could we get back on piste with this thread please ?
Some of you should man up ( sorry Edna) and be a bit more gracious to the mighty Eagles, after all the pee taking earlier in the season.

We were taking the piss when you were looking likely to get to Christmas with zero points. It is a fact that Pulis seems to have woven twin threads of genius. One, he seems to have convinced a bunch of average journeymen into a team who seem to have believed themselves out of the toilet and two, he seems to have made it a contractural must that your ludicrous chairman and twitter-monger Parrish shut his stupid mouth before he caused the club to implode with his anti fan tirades and Ill thought through utterances.

That was when I stopped pissing myself with laughter everytime you clowns were mentioned. The comedy element was what really kept my interest. Now you're a proper team competing with the best.

No fun anymore.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The amazing thing is that they've scored 28 goals in 35 matches and are 11th. Pulis has made them tighter at the back than Teresa May stuck in a lift pull of asylum seekers.

Crucially, we now have one of the tightest defences in the league.
Since Newcastle away, the shackles have come off and we are scoring regularly, but still not conceding many.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Crucially, we now have one of the tightest defences in the league.
Since Newcastle away, the shackles have come off and we are scoring regularly, but still not conceding many.
But your still crystal palace playing at the dump called shithurst.you have had a great season so why are all the palace twats on nst?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Pulis has done an absolutely remarkable job. He is slightly fortunate that teams such as Cardiff, Sunderland, Fulham, Norwich and West Brom have all been involved in a pathetic race to the bottom. However, to beat the likes of Chelsea and Everton recently was evidence of a decent team in the making. To be honest, I'm not sure Palace would want many of our current First XI.....if by some miracle we were to go up, we'd need some serious strengthening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here