Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wednesday are here

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Wahey we're here... what a relief.

Firstly, well done on your season, no one would've expected it especially when juxtaposed with last season but obviously we're all aware that you've had your fair share of decent finishes in the last few years anyway. That's not meant in a disrespectful way but a turnaround under the same manager and many of the same players is pretty impressive, credit to the powers that be for giving Hughton another season.

Secondly, banter!!!! It's pretty awful between the two sides sometimes... the cultural differences must be bigger than I could conceive on my occasional visits to Brighton (which I have enjoyed!). :clap2: A bit of Sid James never hurt anyone.

Practically all of us watched the game yesterday, although Ramirez's injury was like something from Monty Python it probably wasn't a red so I can see grounds for an appeal, obviously we are hoping it is denied, Stephens is a cracking player and that would only benefit us. Again could've gone either way, we know we'd be in for a tough play-offs whoever we faced and the encounters between the two clubs this season show that little has been given by both teams. I just can't perceive two 0-0 draws again. Can you?

Although we are 17,000 points behind you I think we've had a great season and put together a fantastic squad with the aim of a bigger assault next season if we are to fall by our sword this season. I'm pretty sure you'll be the same, therefore the future looks fairly rosey for us both.

Worst of luck, bring it on fell'as and ladies.

Carlos.

Shared a couple of drinks and had a very good chat with two of yours before your match down here this season. Have to say they were the nicest, most knowledgable away fans I'd come across in a long time. You're right in that a lot of 'banter' is lost in translation, and like all clubs we've got our fair share of dickheads who don't always help. Pre-season I picked you to be in the promotion shake-up, I just hope that you don't make it to Wembley of course. If, and it's a big 'if', we play as well as we can over the two legs, whilst avoiding any more dodgy decisions and self-inflicted rushes of blood to the head, we should have enough to get through. If we don't, you have some dangerous players and a style that will cause us a lot of trouble.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're also loudly confident as usual. What else can you do in the play off's other than be positive!

My first sentence was my wish, the second is pure fact, the league standings don't lie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here