Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weather!!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
:ohmy:

I don't know what it's like where you all are, I'm in Rottingdean and I can't believe the weather! And I've got to get the bus home....:(

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
One-way system up the town in HH is completely flooded apparently....although saying that, it doesn't take much for it do to so:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One-way system up the town in HH is completely flooded apparently....although saying that, it doesn't take much for it do to so:lolol:

Arse. I have to drive round that to get HOME. Is it actually CLOSED or just, like, really puddly ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Arse. I have to drive round that to get HOME. Is it actually CLOSED or just, like, really puddly ?

Not closed, but its completely submerged right by where the road overlooks the trainline.

Cars are crawling through at around 2/3 mph. It's going to be hell during rush hour.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:ohmy:

I don't know what it's like where you all are, I'm in Rottingdean and I can't believe the weather! And I've got to get the bus home....:(

It's England, in mid-November. I can definitely believe it.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
not been out today......

but....stop moaning...least you are not riding a bike home!!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's raining then. Some sort of umbrella or waterproofs would be in order then.

What's the big deal?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Perfect weather for driving quickly through puddles and soaking pedestrians.

someone did that to me once but got stuck at traffic lights. I'm not ashamed to say i sprinted to his car , opened his door and punched him in the face a couple of times. He didn't look so clever then

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is really hot and sunny here in Wolverhampton. In fact, I decided to wear my shorts into work today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here