Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "WeAreBrighton" twitter feed.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Jesus bit of an over reaction here. Shouldn't really mention about what people choose to do on their personal lives (even if they are a bit public about it) but nsc is not exactly the place for well reasoned discussion after a defeat, so people in glass houses etc. ..

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Having a go at David Stockdale specifically was a disgrace... Whoever runs that account is an utter Bellend!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's the problem, we live in a free society where they are entitled to voice their views. Whether you agree or disagree or don't bother reading them is entirely a matter for you. Personally I have no problem with them, they give a different view, which no doubt is written without too much thought, but it is an honest view.

Personally when we have played that poorly and suffered with an offside goal I don't post or read twitter for a couple of hours (hey just like the players) just to ensure that I have calmed down and then if I post anything it will be more rational rather than emotional, and you can read the posts immediately on the final whistle with a more detached view.

Are their tweets any different from the bedwetters who post on NSC on full time.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Having a go at David Stockdale specifically was a disgrace... Whoever runs that account is an utter Bellend!

As opposed to all those that slated Wayne Henderson for losing us a point at Bournemouth by trying to time waste rather than picking the ball up and being tackled by the Bournemouth forward

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm completely fed up of idiots like this, they are actually putting me off at the moment. They seem to be following me around. Unrelentingly negative and no perspective whatsoever. They seem to think that when the team loses it's some sort of conspiratorial personal attack on them, I can only assume they have zero influence over other facets of their life so slating the team for 90 minutes gives them some sort of feeling of control.

When challenged they tend to get aggressive. Honestly, if the football makes them that unhappy and out of control, maybe they should just stop going.

Edit: One small example. Stephens had a terrible game yesterday, one of the worst I've seen him have for the club. He wasn't the only one but in a game where the opposition sat off us and didn't comitt much forward, he is hugely important. Moaning negative idiot behind me reckons its because 'he doesn't care' and Norwood should be playing instead. Now you just know that if the team sheet came out with Norwood on it instead of Stephens what his reaction would have been. Idiot.

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
As opposed to all those that slated Wayne Henderson for losing us a point at Bournemouth by trying to time waste rather than picking the ball up and being tackled by the Bournemouth forward

If you think tweeting one of our players abuse is acceptable then you are a bellend too!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Couldn't have put it better myself. That account is an embarrassment.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
One of the reasons why I've always avoided twitter, it's content is created by the general public - and it's always the ****s that shine through the most.

Just avoid it. No need to read the tripe those twats produce.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

That was just as pathetic, although restricted to smaller group of "supporters" on here rather than on a massive medium such as twitter - but apparently they are bigger fans than most as they went to Grimsby on a Tuesday night in 2005 or something like that so they feel they are entitled.

Problem with mediums such as twitter is people don't think before they post send - I'm sure 1,996 supporters yesterday all said/shouted FFS Stockdale/Rosenior at the time BUT 1,990 didn't feel they had to immediately broadcast this to the world.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That was just as pathetic, although restricted to smaller group of "supporters" on here rather than on a massive medium such as twitter - but apparently they are bigger fans than most as they went to Grimsby on a Tuesday night in 2005 or something like that so they feel they are entitled.

Problem with mediums such as twitter is people don't think before they post send - I'm sure 1,996 supporters yesterday all said/shouted FFS Stockdale/Rosenior at the time BUT 1,990 didn't feel they had to immediately broadcast this to the world.

Not really. There's a big difference between acknowledging yesterday for what it was, a series of appalling individual performances contributing to a terrible display and questioning the motives of the players. I'm totally fed up with it. If we don't go up, it won't be because of a lack of desire or togetherness from the players. Our group is the envy of the rest of the league when it comes to those characteristics.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What's the problem, we live in a free society where they are entitled to voice their views. Whether you agree or disagree or don't bother reading them is entirely a matter for you. Personally I have no problem with them, they give a different view, which no doubt is written without too much thought, but it is an honest view.

Personally when we have played that poorly and suffered with an offside goal I don't post or read twitter for a couple of hours (hey just like the players) just to ensure that I have calmed down and then if I post anything it will be more rational rather than emotional, and you can read the posts immediately on the final whistle with a more detached view.

Are their tweets any different from the bedwetters who post on NSC on full time.

I think there's a big difference between 'they were crap,' and 'they don't care.' An account that has pretensions of offering some semi-serious commentary on the Albion offering up the latter as an opinion in our current predicament is ridiculous and more importantly, completely unhelpful.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The irony of attacking someone for naming themselves after a rabbit when they call themselves the Crocs seems lost on them.
[TWEET]838099826491461634[/TWEET]

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
To be totally honest there are easily as many ****s on here nowadays. As for twitter, does anyone really care what some stupid inbred child tweeted?
We need to enjoy the ride, we're second in the league at the moment ffs. I think the majority of this flaming turd of a forum need a reality check. So, let's take a second to remember from where we came, instead of acting like spoilt overgrown babies.
If we do make it to the land of plastic riches what's gonna happen with all these ex-Chelsea w***er wannabe super-fans next season when we regularly get humped for five by the likes of Stoke, Everton or Southampton?
I knew we were a bit 'fickle' especially after defeat, but to be honest a fairer description might be self-righteous moronic w**kers.
Yes we have issues with players/squad/performance etc... as does every other team in the f**king league.
I'll be sure to tip off the Samaritans incase we fail to win against Rotherham.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be totally honest there are easily as many ****s on here nowadays. As for twitter, does anyone really care what some stupid inbred child tweeted?
We need to enjoy the ride, we're second in the league at the moment ffs. I think the majority of this flaming turd of a forum need a reality check. So, let's take a second to remember from where we came, instead of acting like spoilt overgrown babies.
If we do make it to the land of plastic riches what's gonna happen with all these ex-Chelsea w***er wannabe super-fans next season when we regularly get humped for five by the likes of Stoke, Everton or Southampton?
I knew we were a bit 'fickle' especially after defeat, but to be honest a fairer description might be self-righteous moronic w**kers.
Yes we have issues with players/squad/performance etc... as does every other team in the f**king league.
:lolol:

Well, we're all different aren't we. Some of us suck it up, some of us lose our shit, some of us blame others, some of us write crap on social media.

It is what it is.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Can this replace 'were loose' on the banner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here