Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The way you feel about next season RIGHT NOW

The way you feel about next season RIGHT NOW

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just pray that the players are not as anxious and as unsettled as most of us appear to be !

Apprehensive about getting a new manager in so I hope Gus stays and proves all the doubters on here wrong. I have found all the manager bashing that has gone on this year quite embarrassing to be honest.

To have our manager who has taken us to forth in the Championship referred to as a 'piece of shit' is really really sad and moronic.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Couldn't give a rats ass.

Got a whole summer of sport ahead of us, and only carnage in the rear view mirror.

Once the dust has settled @ Team Albion and the whole club is looking forward, I'll be more than ready to re-engage.

All the time there's nothing to see, I'm not looking.
My view entirely. It's an Ashes summer so cricket is all I'm focusing on at the moment. The Albion can take a back seat for a couple of months.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Dunno if I'm welcome to post on this thread but FWIW, I think you will be a strong contender for automatic next year. You have a strong squad and an owner that is determined for you to suceed. Get the right manager in and you will be a force to be reckoned with in the Championship.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Dunno if I'm welcome to post on this thread but FWIW, I think you will be a strong contender for automatic next year. You have a strong squad and an owner that is determined for you to suceed. Get the right manager in and you will be a force to be reckoned with in the Championship.

How are you feeling about your chances next year?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Wow! Thank you for such a good post. I would never be so kind to your team, but just make sure they stay up - see you the season after next!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Mid table obscurity if we're lucky and a team playing dull thud and blunder football. Flair will be swapped for tedium and our best players will leave to be replaced by a bunch of Barber inspired journeymen. And no, I'm not fishing!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
voted worried about it since that is what i am as we speak. 3 weeks to pre season training and no apparant plans and no management team in place. hope that position will change with some news

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have every confidence in Godfather Tony

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Wow! Thank you for such a good post. I would never be so kind to your team, but just make sure they stay up - see you the season after next!

Well, I think there is more chance of us passing each other but you never know! Stranger things have happened. I think a Palace v Seaweed Premier League clash would be amazing.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Worried, there's an awful lot of work to be done on the squad to replace the 6 (7 if you include Dobbie) who have departed. Not forgetting we also have 2 more yet to sign contracts and 2 strikers who are unlikely to be fit for the big kick off.

Fan4fifty

May 17, 2013
Can't wait to see the fixtures & arrange the weekends away. Can't wait for the first match. Can't wait to see who the new manager is. Can't wait to see what new players sign on. Just can't wait !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here