Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The way they've brought players from the Championship and developed them into world-class players in the Premier League is something that stood out to

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Craig Mackail-Smith.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Mix flour, salt, pepper and 1 can broth until smooth; stir into mushroom mixture. Stir in remaining can of broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in cream. Simmer, uncovered, until flavors are blended, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mix flour, salt, pepper and 1 can broth until smooth; stir into mushroom mixture. Stir in remaining can of broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in cream. Simmer, uncovered, until flavors are blended, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
...........................or just open the can, pour it into a bowl and shove it in the microwave.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If you're going to sign for Palace then you'll not be the sharpest but watch the little bugger play and score tomorrow.
I'll allow him a goal in his own net.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed The f***ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here