The Watford v Albion live video streams thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Thanks for the stream link. The Bein Sport 10 link seems very good - once you've found all those pesky x's to shut down the ads. Not the highest bitrate but certainly very acceptable! Might stick with the BBC commentary though... ;-)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Trying to get rid of the download advert superimposed on screen led to lots of dodgy pop ups. Will try again 10 minutes before game starts.

You need to look carefully for the x to close the window, its not normally the big red one in the top corner. Read Bozza's notes again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
AVG flags up a exploit fake update (Window Media Player 12) on this site.

All the sites are slightly dodgy to a degree - just follow my tips or, as others have said, use a browser with an adblocker.

If you're patent and careful you will be able to watch trouble-free. It really isn't difficult.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
AVG flags up a exploit fake update (Window Media Player 12) on this site.

Never allow anything to download from any of these sites they are all likely to be malicious.

Stream only in and out of your system streaming should never stay on your system.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Be careful with this suggestion that BET365 stream games abroad rumour. I have tried to stream the last 3 Albion games and have money in my account, it does NOT work. Wiziwig seems to be the only site that works but freezes all the time.

Try Google Chrome with ZenMate set to Hong Kong before you log on to Bet365

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where is the Brighton game in Bet365? I have set up an account, gone to Live Streams and no mention of Brighton in the Show All Events list? In fact the only Championship game is Forest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All the sites are slightly dodgy to a degree - just follow my tips or, as others have said, use a browser with an adblocker.

If you're patent and careful you will be able to watch trouble-free. It really isn't difficult.

Not getting it when using Chrome :thumbsup: , I have two browsers open because NSC won't work on Firefox and Chrome presently and only functions properly on IE . The same adblocker which is ok on FF and Chrome is bo****** on IE.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I really don't get it to be honest, the game is not even listed on the live streamed games so how on earth do you find it?

All I can see on Bet365 is some crap lower-league game from Russia.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You need to look carefully for the x to close the window, its not normally the big red one in the top corner. Read Bozza's notes again

I did that , it was probably because I was using IE instead of Chrome.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There's a Bein Sport stream on the wiziwig list that is currently showing women's basketball, but the bein website lists it as switching to the Brighton game at 3pm. Fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here