Votes: 22 30.1%
  • None

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The great question that has divided mankind for many years. Many battles have been fought, lives have been lost, tears have been shed over this epic debate that rages on to this very day.

I'm talking, of course, about the perfect companion to a bacon sarnie... Ketchup or Brown Sauce?

So over to you food guru's of NSC, which of these table top GIANTS do you deem fit to grace your bacon sarnie?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just about to make one myself and settle down in front of the TV to watch F1 qualifying...for me it is occasionally tommy ketchup, but normally wholegrain mustard!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
For me, it's brown sauce every time. Surely only a complete MENTALIST would disagree.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tommy K.

The HP is reserved for cheese on toast.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think the fact the supporters of Ketchup refer to it as Tommy K reveals a lot about the facts of this debate. This question is seemingly about your choice of condiment, but really it is about maturity and whether you can call yourself a man. Only those still tucked in at night by Mummy can look you in the eye and without shame claim that tomato sauce is the proper choice.

Men choose brown sauce.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I think the fact the supporters of Ketchup refer to it as Tommy K reveals a lot about the facts of this debate. This question is seemingly about your choice of condiment, but really it is about maturity and whether you can call yourself a man. Only those still tucked in at night by Mummy can look you in the eye and without shame claim that tomato sauce is the proper choice.

Men choose brown sauce.

Real men choose mustard. :dunce:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Mayonnaise all the way for me. I wouldn't SPOIL a good bacon sarnie with that red muck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here