Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ultimate poll - Should gays be shot?

Should Queers be shot?

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:wave: doubt you'll be posting for a while :)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have some questions for the Leeds fcukwit.

1) Seriously, what's it like being that stupid? Do you ever get embarrassed?

2) Is not Leeds' 'rivalry' with Man United now a slightly comical figment of your limited imagination?

3) Which is your next board when you get banned from this one?

Take 'em one at a time, don't want to overload the circuit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I watched "Footballs Hardest Awaydays" last night which featured Millwall vs. Leeds and followed some Leeds slapper and her kid, who looked about 11, as they travelled down to the smoke for some argy bargy.

To say it was just tragic is overstating it, she was on the train with her kid drinking vodka and lager (her, not the kid) then she told us how she hadn't slept with all of Elland road to the loud derision of all the other mongs in the carriage, then she abandons her kid on a train while she disappears off somewhere, without telling him where to meet her, leaving him hanging around in Bermondsey for ages.

She gets in the ground, stands at the front and spends the match shouting obscenities at the home supporters to the point that she gets all of the Millwall chanting "who's the slapper in the white?" and "Does she take it up the arse?", to which she starts screaming "F*ck off you cockney c*nts" while her kid stands there shaking his head.

What a f*cking disgrace, still all the Leeds fans thought she was highly amusing

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
I watched "Footballs Hardest Awaydays" last night which featured Millwall vs. Leeds and followed some Leeds slapper and her kid, who looked about 11, as they travelled down to the smoke for some argy bargy.

To say it was just tragic is overstating it, she was on the train with her kid drinking vodka and lager (her, not the kid) then she told us how she hadn't slept with all of Elland road to the loud derision of all the other mongs in the carriage, then she abandons her kid on a train while she disappears off somewhere, without telling him where to meet her, leaving him hanging around in Bermondsey for ages.

She gets in the ground, stands at the front and spends the match shouting obscenities at the home supporters to the point that she gets all of the Millwall chanting "who's the slapper in the white?" and "Does she take it up the arse?", to which she starts screaming "F*ck off you cockney c*nts" while her kid stands there shaking his head.

What a f*cking disgrace, still all the Leeds fans thought she was highly amusing

Thats League1Champions wife that is :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea but wise money says thats not his son.

Isn't shot some homosexual term, like money shot?

I'll vote yes as it means I beleive L1C is as queer as a Government Inquirey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here