Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ultimate NSC Pussy thread

Feb 3, 2013
Indeed I was. What Cypriot-Seagull was thinking I have no idea.

This is the Short haired Brazilian..........Yes really.

View attachment 41022

That is one nice cuddly cat. Love fat cats who come upstairs and nestle on your bed then creep up higher for the snuggle. God I love big fat cats.

stock-photo-brazilian-shorthair-cat-year-old-sitting-in-front-of-white-background-64219450.jpg

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Cats are ok. But they are very selfish creatures, just around for the payroll, the food and then **** off for hours or days on end. Nah, not for me.

Yeah, but they don't need to be taken for walkies for 2 hours twice a day. They just do it by themselves. And then crap on someone else's veggie patch.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
That is one nice cuddly cat. Love fat cats who come upstairs and nestle on your bed then creep up higher for the snuggle. God I love big fat cats.

View attachment 41034

Has anyone got an explanation for why, when a pussy has a whole soft, squashy bed to lie on, that it chooses to snuggle up to any laundry plonked on said bed?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Has anyone got an explanation for why, when a pussy has a whole soft, squashy bed to lie on, that it chooses to snuggle up to any laundry plonked on said bed?

So are you asking if your Pussy likes to get next to your lingerie, or do you put your lingerie next to your Pussy? :blush:

Trigg-and-Charlie-in-a-Laundry-Basket.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here