Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The UK to become the greatest place on earth to live.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No one is allowed use the expression ‘I was like . . .’ to describe themselves, events, other people and so on and so forth. Punishment of 50 lashes for such a misdemeanour.

I mentioned this to some linguist friends and they were all like, "you can't stop language from evolving".

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Residents keep the pavements tidy outside their house by removing weeds and rubbish (it takes less than 5 minutes a week)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Residents keep the pavements tidy outside their house by removing weeds and rubbish (it takes less than 5 minutes a week)

Remember when the council used to employ street cleaners and highways maintenence . . .

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Remember when the council used to employ street cleaners and highways maintenence . . .

Those days are gone. The electorate won’t elect a party that wants to pay for central services such as this and individuals won’t pick up rubbish that isn’t theirs.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No one is allowed use the expression ‘I was like . . .’ to describe themselves, events, other people and so on and so forth. Punishment of 50 lashes for such a misdemeanour.

Also 50 lashes for asking Can I get instead of can I have!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Those days are gone. The electorate won’t elect a party that wants to pay for central services such as this and individuals won’t pick up rubbish that isn’t theirs.

Rubbish isnt an issue here, but the roads are green . . . . they never cut the verges and the gutters are full of weeds and grass. It literally is a jungle out there!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A re-education centre for those who say 'Have a lovely rest of your day'

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can we introduce Jess Phillips in at some point if she isn't knifing someone in the front and the back?

Jess Phillips is an excellent politician who has to put up with a lot of shit.

I knew it could only be one of a very small number on here who would take issue with her.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Terribly off-topic for the general theme of the thread, but did anyone else notice Maupay staying up for corners? Granted it was only against Tottenham, but still.
We've done it in a few games this season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
People who see a thread like this online somewhere and take the opportunity to name a politician who doesn’t agree with their worldview and suggest that they are banned to be … errr …. banned

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rubbish isnt an issue here, but the roads are green . . . . they never cut the verges and the gutters are full of weeds and grass. It literally is a jungle out there!

Maybe it’s the council’s fault or maybe they don’t have the funds to do it. Doesn’t matter. The roads and pavements are untidy and can be dangerous. People spend £ thousands on a new driveway, front door, etc but can't be bothered to pick up a few weeds that make the front of their house look scruffy. Also if a neighbour can’t do it, why not do it for them and pop the rubbish in a bin nearby

Where’s the civic pride?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here