Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Twang

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Anyone going to this down the Concorde2 tonight. Think its a sell-out now but if you get the chance to go then you should cos they're class. Saw them at the Engine Rooms earlier this year and they were IMMENSE.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am not going tonight as it will be full of TRENDY people not getting involved.

Engine Rooms gig was MINT. I was stood at the front when next to a bloke who smacked the mic into the singers TEETH and some old middle aged man tried to punch me.

"Lets get some Gianluca..."

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think they are SMART but the singers voices are not great. I think it is more the laddish attraction and attitude that make them stand out.

Live they are very good and create a good atmosphere at gigs (although not sure it will replicate well once they move to bigger venues and become more popular in the mainstream).

What I have heard of their stuff on CD is good and SKINNER has done a CLEVER sample of their new single on one of his tracks.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Richie Morris said:
I think they are SMART but the singers voices are not great. I think it is more the laddish attraction and attitude that make them stand out.

Live they are very good and create a good atmosphere at gigs (although not sure it will replicate well once they move to bigger venues and become more popular in the mainstream).

What I have heard of their stuff on CD is good and SKINNER has done a CLEVER sample of their new single on one of his tracks.

morris why do you have to randomly capitalise words?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That bit in 'Catch-22' about "some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity and some have mediocrity thrust upon them. For Major Major it was all three" could have been written about The Twang.

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Richie Morris said:
I am not going tonight as it will be full of TRENDY people not getting involved.

Engine Rooms gig was MINT. I was stood at the front when next to a bloke who smacked the mic into the singers TEETH and some old middle aged man tried to punch me.

"Lets get some Gianluca..."

That was me that smacked the mic into the singers teeth, quality gig!!

i will be there tonight down the front looking to do some more gig dentstry!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
gull45 said:
That was me that smacked the mic into the singers teeth, quality gig!!

i will be there tonight down the front looking to do some more gig dentstry!!

I was stood next to you in a SMASHING Sergio Tacchini ROWING with the bouncer.

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Richie Morris said:
I was stood next to you in a SMASHING Sergio Tacchini ROWING with the bouncer.

That bouncer was a right mug!
I was the lashed fella in the retro lacoste kagoul(DAPPER), I reckon its going to be a right laugh tonight when the old school hoolie element meet the poncy, skinny jeans wearing, nme believing trendy element. :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
gull45 said:
That bouncer was a right mug!
I was the lashed fella in the retro lacoste kagoul(DAPPER), I reckon its going to be a right laugh tonight when the old school hoolie element meet the poncy, skinny jeans wearing, nme believing trendy element. :lolol:

He was fighting a losing battle trying to calm the crowd down.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
gutted missed that they were on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here