[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
they then vote again on the "tie-break" (let's for argument say it's four left and is 2x Harry, 2x Evie).

In this scenario, Harry and Evie don't get a vote in the tie break. So it would then be Mollie and Jaz deciding between them who to get rid of.

Reactions: A1X

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about Jaz? If he gets to the final 4, the game can’t end unless he agrees there is no traitors left correct?
Jaz has certainly been suspicious of Harry (and previously, Paul) but he's also been suspicious of one or two faithfuls and got them wrong. I don't rule out the fact that he's merely being contrary in suspecting Harry and Paul purely because they are/were in a strong position and seeing everyone cooing over the pair of them. I'm not sure it's because he's got some insight that others have missed. Or if he has, he seems to forget about that insight within a day or two.

Harry's had some extraordinary strokes of luck - he took the shield and then convinced he was the victim of attempted murder. Then he won the sword giving himself the chance to look like a team player. What's the probability of BOTH happening? It's not a stretch to believe Harry can convince Jaz of exactly that when they get down to the final handful.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Jaz has certainly been suspicious of Harry (and previously, Paul) but he's also been suspicious of one or two faithfuls and got them wrong. I don't rule out the fact that he's merely being contrary in suspecting Harry and Paul purely because they are/were in a strong position and seeing everyone cooing over the pair of them. I'm not sure it's because he's got some insight that others have missed. Or if he has, he seems to forget about that insight within a day or two.

Harry's had some extraordinary strokes of luck - he took the shield and then convinced he was the victim of attempted murder. Then he won the sword giving himself the chance to look like a team player. What's the probability of BOTH happening? It's not a stretch to believe Harry can convince Jaz of exactly that when they get down to the final handful.

I think Jaz has been biding his time, make it to the final before revealing fully his suspicions re. Harry so that he avoids putting himself in the firing line. We will find out tonight whether that was the right tactic or not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Jaz has been biding his time, make it to the final before revealing fully his suspicions re. Harry so that he avoids putting himself in the firing line. We will find out tonight whether that was the right tactic or not.
That has certainly been the case for half the game, but he was "biding his time" with Paul, during which Paul took out several pretty competent faithful. I'm just not convinced he has the courage of his convictions and he's simply hiding behind this "waiting for the right moment" trope..

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I doubt they will do it, judging from comments above (i haven't seen the 1st series yet so maybe they already do this) but at this stage as a player gets voted out, i think they shouldn't reveal to the others left if they were in fact a traitor or faithful.

That way those remaining will still be second guessing as to whether they have managed to correctly identify any of the traitors, or if any remain amongst them. This way the 2 remaining traitors will also have a chance to win it together.

The finalists already know that there has to be at least 1 traitor left in the group, so if they are made to reveal which they are to the group as they get banished, the remaining faithful would simply be forced to keep banishing players until they correctly identified at least one traitor, making it impossible for both traitors left to win it together. (simply because the remaining faithful would never agree to there being no traitors left, and continue to push for more voting until at least one traitor was revealed to them (if it follows the usual routine of a reveal to those remaining after each vote.))

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Andrew cannot share the prize with Harry, because if they both make it to the final 3, it will be with Molly. If that happens, Molly will vote for Andrew, and so will Harry.

Andrew's only hope is to get Harry out sooner. If Andrew let's Jas get banished without persuading Jas to join in a vote against Harry, he's a bloody idiot.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jeez Mollie

IMG_0479.jpeg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
How stupid is Mollie? Why would Jaz vote for a banishment if he was a traitor? As a traitor, he'd either take the lot or share the pot if he's in the final two. Jaz didn't argue the case well (unless the edit didn't show it). He should have gone for Harry and not Andrew. Does anyone know what would have happened if the vote was split two each when it was the last 4, ie two votes for Evie and two for Andrew?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How stupid is Mollie? Why would Jaz vote for a banishment if he was a traitor? As a traitor, he'd either take the lot or share the pot if he's in the final two. Jaz didn't argue the case well (unless the edit didn't show it). He should have gone for Harry and not Andrew. Does anyone know what would have happened if the vote was split two each when it was the last 4, ie two votes for Evie and two for Andrew?
Early in the series they could vote again and if still a draw it was a toss of the coin

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brilliant ending, fair play to Harry.

How did Mollie not compute that Jaz would have voted to end the game in the previous round if he was a traitor!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports