[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
What a shame this excellent TV is being replaced with reheated shite The Apprentice next week. Will still watch in though in the hope that there's a) someone nice to look at or b) some complete twerp(s) to laugh at
b) is a shoe in, a) less likely.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Someone will eventually realise that although Harry was not murdered because he had a shield why has he not been taken out since
This is a weakness for Harry, and could play into Andrew's hands.

I also think that Andrew's case has strengthen on the back of Ross's banishment. If Ross was an original faithful then why would he murder his own mother? Ergo, Ross must have been recruited.

Andrew can then point to the Condemned 4 and argue how can he be a traitor if Paul and Ash - two outed traitors - were also in the cell with him? It is highly unlikely there would have been 4 traitors at that point, so if he was a traitor it would have meant all 3 traitors would have put themselves into the cell, which would be crazy if - as almost happened - the 4th person (Meg) almost got banished the same night they were unlocked.

Had that scenario played out there would have been no murder and it could have been curtains for the traitors.

There is the argument that there might have been 2 traitors recruited but that never happened in the previous series, so if Andrew plays this right I think he could throw Harry under the bus.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This is a weakness for Harry, and could play into Andrew's hands.

I also think that Andrew's case has strengthen on the back of Ross's banishment. If Ross was an original faithful then why would he murder his own mother? Ergo, Ross must have been recruited.

Andrew can then point to the Condemned 4 and argue how can he be a traitor if Paul and Ash - two outed traitors - were also in the cell with him? It is highly unlikely there would have been 4 traitors at that point, so if he was a traitor it would have meant all 3 traitors would have put themselves into the cell, which would be crazy if - as almost happened - the 4th person (Meg) almost got banished the same night they were unlocked.

Had that scenario played out there would have been no murder and it could have been curtains for the traitors.

There is the argument that there might have been 2 traitors recruited but that never happened in the previous series, so if Andrew plays this right I think he could throw Harry under the bus.
Oh I like this. Can Andrew figure this out though?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Think #teamjaz might end tonight. RIP.

Harry is blagging this. Has done well but amazed ppl aren't starting to suspect - esp when he chipped in with the Ross / Andrew thing. Quiet all table, then just delivers a killer blow. Seems to be walking away with all the money atm.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Think #teamjaz might end tonight. RIP.

Harry is blagging this. Has done well but amazed ppl aren't starting to suspect - esp when he chipped in with the Ross / Andrew thing. Quiet all table, then just delivers a killer blow. Seems to be walking away with all the money atm.
Also the faithful seem to rate Harry and must be wondering why the traitors haven't taken him down

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
From memory, he already did and Harry did a good job of deflecting it. Not sure that would be a good move for Jaz.

I'm expecting Jaz to be murdered, Zack to lead on banishing Jasmine, then Zack to be murdered. But I think that would be a mistake for Harry. To be honest I think Harry might be massively underestimating the risk that Evie poses. I don't think a final four of Evie, Mollie, Andrew and Harry is the slam dunk for Harry that he might think it is. The obvious move at that point is for Andrew to go (I don't see Mollie banishing Evie, nor the other way around), which could lead to Harry suffering the same fate that Wilf did last year.

From a distance, I think the best option Harry has currently is to keep Zack in the game and for Evie to be murdered instead. Getting Mollie to turn on Zack at the final banishment will be far easier, leading to a final 3 of Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Andrew then becomes the fall guy.
Agree - I was amazed they didn’t consider Evie - she seems very unlikely to be banished

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS they all love Harry so damned much, they’re totally blind to him

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
FFS they all love Harry so damned much, they’re totally blind to him
Its extraordinary. Why has nobody suggested that Harry not getting murdered when he had the shield could mean that Harry is a traitor.

Jaz and Evie have to get to Mollie and help her realise how blind she’s being.

Still, Harry has played a blinder.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mollie, bless her, is as a dim as a 10W bulb. She muses aloud about how Harry's really good at spotting traitors but does't stop to think how he's so good (and completely missed his assurance that she wasn't going be murdered).
I think Mollie is too emotionally involved with Harry, because he’s paid her attention when she was getting over being fitted with a stoma. She would’ve felt unattractive and vulnerable.
i worry for her when she finds out just how much he’s lied, when she trusts him completely.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's Harry's to lose. Andrew hasn't got a plan to take him down.. I think Harry will throw Andrew under the bus, then that's 5 traitors gone, the 4 all agree to share the cash so Harry walks away with the pot.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think Harry deserves to win, played a blinder throughout. I imagine it's hard work being a traitor, especially from the beginning, having to lie constantly and not forget your previously lies. Obviously the closer to the final it gets the harder it gets for him to remain unsuspected. Fair play to the lad, I like him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Harry has played a great game but I think Jaz will be his undoing if the game ends as it did last year where the game can only ends when everyone agrees there is no traitor left amongst them, he is Harry’s kryptonite, the only way Harry could escape is if he throws Andrew under the bus at the last banishment.

Andrew is doomed because they know there is at least one traitor left and if they banish Evie tomorrow as you’d expect and she announces she’s a faithful the eyes will go to him first.

For Harry to win he unfortunately has to throw Andrew under the bus, which is a shame as I genuinely like the bloke.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Harry has played a great game but I think Jaz will be his undoing if the game ends as it did last year where the game can only ends when everyone agrees there is no traitor left amongst them, he is Harry’s kryptonite, the only way Harry could escape is if he throws Andrew under the bus at the last banishment.

Andrew is doomed because they know there is at least one traitor left and if they banish Evie tomorrow as you’d expect and she announces she’s a faithful the eyes will go to him first.

For Harry to win he unfortunately has to throw Andrew under the bus, which is a shame as I genuinely like the bloke.

True, Harry was hoping there would be 1 more murder, Mollie will just vote with him though and with Andrew they could banish Jaz.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I struggle to see how the faithful can win from this position TBH, unless either Harry or Andrew get banished and pull a "parting gift" stunt like the one that did for Wilf last year. I think Harry definitely has Mollie under his spell, I think Andrew could convince Jaz to turn on Harry, so it probably comes down to Evie to decide which Traitor ends up winning outright.

They won't stop banishing tonight until they have caught a traitor, so one of Harry or Andrew will go. And Harry's last words on the show yesterday were basically "I'm going for all the money".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports