[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Also worth considering whether Zach / Jas start piecing together the "Diane was my mum" reveal, work out that Ross wouldn't have murdered her so must be a recruit since then
If they work that out then surely they have to pin it on Harry as it would have to be either Harry, Zack, Jaz or Mollie that were potential traitors who could recruit. Andrew will see it as a chance to vote Harry out. Jaz will bring his evidence up about Harry confiding in Paul. Zack might wonder why Harry turned to him at the round table and suggested that Miles and Paul were “two traitors going at each other.”

Then again, in this game anyone could get voted out at anytime.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I see former Commons Speaker John Bercow is appearing in the US version.

The former MP for Buckingham, who was found to have bullied parliamentary staff by a watchdog, said on the first episode of the show: "I'm a retired politician. Backstabbing, deception are all part and parcel of the political life."

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
They have to murder Zack he's the only one that is a real threat to the Traitors. This murder will seal Jasmine's fate as Zack has stitched her up already. Cannot wait for tonight's episode.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Everyone seems convinced that Harry is safe - I'm not so sure. Jazz was mentioning his name last week and someone (Zack, I think) was considering the possibility that the stuff about the shield was a double-bluff. Most damning of all, last week he told Mollie "you won't be murdered tonight" and then realising what he'd said, covered it up by talking about likelihood - but if she twigs, he's a dead man. Fortunately for Harry, she seems to be one of the dimmest faithfuls, but if his name comes up in discussion and Andrew sticks his oar in, she may remember that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it all hinges on Jaz - if he goes soon then at least one traitor WILL win, if not both.

He's the only one I think has the potential to find both. Needs to start talking with more conviction at the round tables though.

I'm blown away that the shield stuff was swept under the rug and moved on from so quickly. I thought that would be a HUGE part of the episode, and a big source of drama. No one's ever kept the shield quiet before have they? When he brought it up it was barely reacted to - you'd hope someone like Jaz would've seen that as a massive potential red flag.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Murder Zack
Banish Jasmine
Murder Jaz
Banish Andrew

Mollie will think she's won with Harry, who then says he's a traitor

Or something completely different
But he then says they’ll use the money as a down payment on a flat. Get married. Have babies. And live happily ever after.

Or he spends it all on strippers, booze, and charlie.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Jaz will bring his evidence up about Harry confiding in Paul
From memory, he already did and Harry did a good job of deflecting it. Not sure that would be a good move for Jaz.

I'm expecting Jaz to be murdered, Zack to lead on banishing Jasmine, then Zack to be murdered. But I think that would be a mistake for Harry. To be honest I think Harry might be massively underestimating the risk that Evie poses. I don't think a final four of Evie, Mollie, Andrew and Harry is the slam dunk for Harry that he might think it is. The obvious move at that point is for Andrew to go (I don't see Mollie banishing Evie, nor the other way around), which could lead to Harry suffering the same fate that Wilf did last year.

From a distance, I think the best option Harry has currently is to keep Zack in the game and for Evie to be murdered instead. Getting Mollie to turn on Zack at the final banishment will be far easier, leading to a final 3 of Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Andrew then becomes the fall guy.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
From memory, he already did and Harry did a good job of deflecting it. Not sure that would be a good move for Jaz.

I'm expecting Jaz to be murdered, Zack to lead on banishing Jasmine, then Zack to be murdered. But I think that would be a mistake for Harry. To be honest I think Harry might be massively underestimating the risk that Evie poses. I don't think a final four of Evie, Mollie, Andrew and Harry is the slam dunk for Harry that he might think it is. The obvious move at that point is for Andrew to go (I don't see Mollie banishing Evie, nor the other way around), which could lead to Harry suffering the same fate that Wilf did last year.

From a distance, I think the best option Harry has currently is to keep Zack in the game and for Evie to be murdered instead. Getting Mollie to turn on Zack at the final banishment will be far easier, leading to a final 3 of Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Andrew then becomes the fall guy.
I think Zack will move away from Jasmine now. He’s too bright to think that he’s got it right with Ross and Jasmine. He’ll be asking himself why the others all turned on Ross.

Who knows what will happen. It’s jolly good fun though.

Plus, I don’t think Jaz has gone full nuclear on Harry yet, and if Jaz is killed that could raise Zack’s suspicions. I also think Evie and Mollie have doubts about Harry.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What is so great is that any one of these people can win. Its open and can turn on a well placed analysis or a misplaced quote.

I wouldn't mind who won..

Harry has largely played a great game.

Mollie has been wonderfully naive.

Jasmine does annoy me but cant has been robust under scrutiny

Andrew has never let the team down on tasks

Jaz (or jazandra as I call him - destined never to be believed)

Zack - mad, bonkers but has been largely right in the questions he is asking (frustratingly so)

Evie - very much under the radar and has been listening and observing and being free minded

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jaz (or jazandra as I call him - destined never to be believed)
Ha, I said the exact same thing to Mrs G. He's a perfect Cassandra: he's spot on with his assessments and no-one listens to him.

I'm rooting for Jasmine now she says a rugby player: all solidarity with the female game

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ha, I said the exact same thing to Mrs G. He's a perfect Cassandra: he's spot on with his assessments and no-one listens to him.

I'm rooting for Jasmine now she says a rugby player: all solidarity with the female game
Because he is near mute at the Round Table, and speaks with no conviction whatsoever.

Hope he steps up soon. He's their only hope (Obi Wan).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe Harry would share the dosh with Mollie?
It is perhaps inappropriate but I'll say it anyway - if offered, she'd bite his hand off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports