Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Traitors - BBC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done Kieron you IDIOT.
What did you expect him to do after Wilf stabbed 3 traitors in the back?
And why couldn't the faithfuls count? It started with 3 traitors you muppets!

Glad Aaron got cash though. What a lovely guy.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What did you expect him to do after Wilf stabbed 3 traitors in the back?
And why couldn't the faithfuls count? It started with 3 traitors you muppets!

Glad Aaron got cash though. What a lovely guy.
It was more just the big old sulk and not even an attempt to try and get wilf banished instead of him. I do wonder if the producers ask those banished to try and not give away the other traitors. Imagine if when the first one was found out, she just stood there and said "it's also Amanda and Wilf". That's game ruined pretty early on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What good TV that was.
I’m not a fan of reality telly but, that was the exception.
My own opinion was Wilf lost it when he picked Kieron to become a very unenthusiastic traitor. Obvious Kieran didn’t want it, and was forced to become a traitor. Kieran lost it when he didn’t go for Wilf on his first round table after Wilf had chosen him. Kieran and Mandy, together could have finished Wilf.
Still, I’m glad aarron got the deposit for his Mums house, and, although I wasn’t keen on the other 2, rather them than Wilf.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was more just the big old sulk and not even an attempt to try and get wilf banished instead of him.
He knew that faithfuls loved Wilf and would never banish him over himself. He had absolutely no chance of swaying them against Wilf. What he should have done, was tell Wilf in advance that if he was voted out, he'd let everyone know that Wilf was a traitor too, so that Wilf's only option was to kill Aaron and then Meryl. But even then Wilf and Hannah could have voted out Kieron.

I do wonder if the producers ask those banished to try and not give away the other traitors. Imagine if when the first one was found out, she just stood there and said "it's also Amanda and Wilf". That's game ruined pretty early on.
Yes of course that's part of the rules. Kieron did his best to out Wilf without clearly breaking the rules.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He knew that faithfuls loved Wilf and would never banish him over himself. He had absolutely no chance of swaying them against Wilf. What he should have done, was tell Wilf in advance that if he was voted out, he'd let everyone know that Wilf was a traitor too, so that Wilf's only option was to kill Aaron and then Meryl. But even then Wilf and Hannah could have voted out Kieron.

Yes of course that's part of the rules. Kieron did his best to out Wilf without clearly breaking the rules.
Kieron may as well revealed a t shirt saying "It's Wilf" :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Wilf shouldn't have stabbed all 3 traitors in the back
It's two separate issues.

Wilf stabbed them in the back, yes.

A separate issue is whether Kieron literally telling everyone who the other traitor is is spoiling the game, which I personally believe it is, whether you feel Wilf deserved it or not.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloody brilliant TV

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A separate issue is whether Kieron literally telling everyone who the other traitor is is spoiling the game, which I personally believe it is, whether you feel Wilf deserved it or not.
Yes he may have spoiled the game, but it's hard to blame him.

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
I don’t know how Meryl had the nerve to take the money and congratulate herself after voting to end the game with Wilf still standing there.

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Wilf treated the other traitors so badly and constantly voted out people who were not in his small cliché. Kieran simply informed the group that he wasn't the only traitor remaining and Wilf signed his own death certificate when he had two big tantrums and threw an ultimatum about not remaining friends with those who vote him out. Unfortunately his true colours shone through.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I thought it was superb TV, I was very happy for the eventual winners, especially Aaron who had to put up with a lot of crap during the show. I was however rooting for Wilf. To play the Traitor to the bitter end required a lot of nerve and ingenuity, selecting Keiran as a fellow traitor was a mistake though and he fell at the last hurdle.

That is a tough game to play, will be interesting to see how subsequent series go now that future contestants will have seen how this one went.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This really was incredible TV. My only worry is whether future series can be as good as this was all so new to everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here