Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The tragic return of the mullet and tash

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Couldn’t help but notice recently that some of the young ‘uns are taking to a fashion statement that was once the rightly ridiculed preserve of German / Welsh/ Eastern European footballers, psychos like Begbie and people named “Chuck”.

Kids, this is how is ultimately ends. Get yourselves to a Turkish Crimper pronto.

C13C6A39-A2E7-4CA8-AB24-DE536CBA35EB.jpeg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bristol has, supposedly, the highest proportion of Public School kids of any university city/town. Presumably because they don't have the quotas of Oxbridge. Certain parts of town now resemble a 1980s Aussie cricket tour. It's a look totally embraced by the rugger boys. Bizarre.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Couldn’t help but notice recently that some of the young ‘uns are taking to a fashion statement that was once the rightly ridiculed preserve of German / Welsh/ Eastern European footballers, psychos like Begbie and people named “Chuck”.

Kids, this is how is ultimately ends. Get yourselves to a Turkish Crimper pronto.

View attachment 164906
For some of us, back of the head and upper lip are just about the only places left which hair's willing to grow out of.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Don't know about the mullets but have definitely noticed a return of a very dodgy looking 80s tache. I can usually see what it is about some fashion statements that people like, even if it's not my cup of tea, but this one just screams sex pest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't know about the mullets but have definitely noticed a return of a very dodgy looking 80s tache. I can usually see what it is about some fashion statements that people like, even if it's not my cup of tea, but this one just screams sex pest.
Hilarious prevalence of both in Aussie No-Rules Football. You'd like to think their Significant Other would maybe have a word. But apparently not :lol:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Hilarious prevalence of both in Aussie No-Rules Football. You'd like to think their Significant Other would maybe have a word. But apparently not :lol:
It almost seems to be obligatory:rolleyes: Have managed to talk the grandson out of one so far……..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

View attachment 164906
As you're most probably aware that Jaywick and Uxbridge are twinned, then you'll understand there's gangs of these types roaming the streets at night.
Causing chaos with the fashionable trendies entering clubs and eateries.

For the record I'm only hairy on arms and legs, none on the knuckles, as all worn off

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having a word, falls on deaf ears especially my other half with his Rasputin hirsute appearance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For some of us, back of the head and upper lip are just about the only places left which hair's willing to grow out of.
No whistle from a hairy nostril? Hamster-free ears? Shiny sack and crack?

Saves on grooming time I would imagine. :bowdown:

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
No whistle from a hairy nostril? Hamster-free ears? Shiny sack and crack?

Saves on grooming time I would imagine. :bowdown:
For me it’s the ears and arsehole

nostrils and ears, don’t forget nostrils and ears :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ears and nose by the time you hit 60.
Since you've all brought this up, yes I do also have hairs growing out of these holes as well. But the joke wouldn't have worked if I'd tacked on "Also my ears and nostrils look like I've got Sherwood f***ing Forest sticking out of them".
Not the arse though. Yet. Not that I've checked too closely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here